THE Port of Los Angeles set another record in 2018, increasing 1
- Port of Los Angeles breaks record in 2018, up 1.2pc to 9.5 million TEU
- Week's North American January rail freight up 6.2pc on last year
NORTH American rail freight volume for the week ending January 19 on 12 reporting US, Canadian and Mexican railways totalled 361,884 carloads, up...
- AirBridgeCargo 2018 traffic rises 2pc yoy to 700,000 tonnes
RUSSIA's AirBridgeCargo saw cargo volumes in 2018 climb by a modest two per cent to 700,000 tonnes on the back of higher demand for special cargo...
- Asia-Europe rate drops 1.7pc to US$979/TEU, off 2pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday dropped 1
- World Bank cuts China 2019 GDP rise to 6.2pc as troubles become clearer
ECONOMIC growth in China is expected to slow to 6
- Hong Kong's air cargo volume dips 2pc in November
HONG Kong International Airport (HKIA) saw cargo and airmail throughput decrease by 2 per cent over prior year in November to 466,000 tonnes
- S'pore up 8.95pc to 3.01m TEU in '18, Shanghai off 5.2pc to 34.9m
SINGAPORE's November container volumes increased 1
- Tariffs total 2pc of federal taxes, but hurt US importers, exporters alike
US FIRMS that import products are paying record amounts in customs duties as more tariffs imposed by the Trump administration take effect, reports...
- Shanghai off 5.2pc to 34.9m TEU in 11 months, Nov slips 1.9pc
THE Port of Shanghai's November container throughput fell 1
- Asia-Europe rate rises 1.2pc to US$747/TEU, falls 2.5pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday increased 1
- IATA air freight world air freight volume rises 2pc, but demand weakens
THE International Air Transport Association (IATA) has released data for global air freight markets showing that demand, measured in freight tonne...
- Box volume at Rotterdam up 6pc but total throughput dips 2pc
THE port of Rotterdam handled a total of 232
- Brussels overall cargo rises 13.1pc in first half, but containers slip 2pc
WHILE overall first half cargo volume in the Port of Brussels year on year by 13
- Fraport sells 33pc in Hannover Airport after 2pc quarterly cargo slip
INTERNATIONAL airport operator Fraport has sold its 30 per cent in Flughafen Hannover-Langenhagen (FHLG), the operating company of Hannover Airport,...
- North American rail up 2.7pc with US rising 2pc, Canada increasing 7.2pc
TOTAL North American rail volume for the week ending June 30 for 12 reporting railways came to 377,509 carloads, up 2
- US DOC downgrades Q1 US GDP estimate again to 2pc growth rate
US Gross Domestic Product (GDP) grew at an annual rate of 2 per cent in the first quarter of 2018, according to the third estimate from the...
- Hamburg to boost barge use from 2pc to Antwerp's 25pc
THE Port of Hamburg is plannings to move more of its annual 8
- Los Angeles April cargo traffic up 2pc to 196,000 tonnes
AIR cargo at Los Angeles International Airport increased by two per cent year on year in April to 196,000 tonnes, according to official airport...
- Asia-Europe rate declines 2.9pc to US$935/TEU, off 2pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday declined 2.9 per cent to US$935 per TEU, according to the...
- Port of Brisbane container volume up 2pc to 91,576 TEU in Feb
CONTAINER throughput at the Port of Brisbane saw a solid increase in February handling 91,576 TEU, a 2 per cent increase over the same month last...