SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday were flat at US$810 per TEU, while the...
- Asia-Europe rate flat at US$810/TEU, USWC off 7.2pc to $1,474/FEU
- IAG Cargo H1 sales off 3.2pc to US$312.2 million, blames global trend
IAG Cargo has posted a 3
- Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport sees H1 cargo traffic rise 2pc
SHEREMETYEVO International Airport processed 148,000 tonnes of cargo and 22,000 tonnes of mail in the first half of the year, a year-on-year increase...
- China's quarterly GDP growth slows to 6.2pc as trade war bites
CHINA's economic growth sank to its lowest level in 27 years, pulled down by its ongoing trade war with the United States and weaker domestic...
- China consumer price growth hits 15-month high - pork soars 18.2pc
CHINA's consumer prices rose 2
- TDC slashes HK export growth forecast to 2pc due to US-China trade war
THE Hong Kong government's trade-promotion body, the Trade Development Council (TDC) has revised downwards its forecast for the city's export...
- Cathay Pacific's April cargo fell 6.2pc to 163,694 tonnes
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried 163,694 tonnes of cargo and mail in April, a drop of 6
- Cargotec suffers 8pc profit decline to US$33.7 million as sales rise 2pc
HELSINKI cargo handling giant Cargotec suffered an eight per cent year-on-year decline in first quarter profit to EUR31 million (US$33
- Forward Air Q1 profit up 3.9pc to US$18.4 million, sales rise 6.2pc
GREENEVILLE, Tennessee-based Forward Air Corp, a contractor for the air cargo industry, increased first quarter profit 3
- Union Pacific QI profit up 6pc to US$1.4 billion, but sales slip 2pc
THE Union Pacific (UP), the biggest US railway, first quarter profit increased six per cent year on year to US$1
- Oakland Q1 up 4.2pc to 612,151 TEU on consumer demand
THE Port of Oakland handled 612,151 TEU in the first quarter, marking a year-on-year increase of 4
- Record year for Antwerp, box volume up 6.2pc to 11.1 million TEU
ANTWERP enjoyed a 6
- Asia-Europe rate down 4.2pc to US$684/TEU, off 1.2pc to USWC
SPOT rates from China to North Europe fell 4
- CMA CGM 2018 profit down, but sales rise 11.2pc to US$23.4 billion
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's full year consolidated profit fell to US$34 million from $697 million the year before, with current results drawn...
- IAG Cargo 2018 revenues increase 7.2pc to US$1.13 billion
IAG Cargo has announced that its 2018 full year revenues increased 7
- CEVA 2018 profit slips 7.1pc to US$260 million but sales rise 5.2pc
SWISS based CEVA Logistics posted a 7
- Asia-Europe rate drops 8.3pc to US$831/TEU, off 6.2pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday dropped 8
- Hong Kong air cargo falls 4.2pc in January to 401,000 tonnes
HONG KONG airport, the world's busiest air cargo facility in the world, saw freight volumes decline 4
- Brussels cargo volumes fall 3.2pc in January with freighter cut-backs
A sharp decline in maindeck cargo on freighters saw Brussels Airport's monthly cargo volumes fall 3
- Air cargo volumes in Europe grow by 1.8pc in 2018, after 2.2pc fall in Dec
AIRPORTS across Europe saw freight traffic dropped by 2