BELEAGURED Qatar ports have got off to a flying start in the New Year as container traffic rose 6
- Qatar ports increased volume 6.1pc to 110,394 TEU in January
- Exports up 9.1pc in January, but spurt caused by Chinese New Year
JANUARY trade data exceeded expectations as Chinese exports increased, though growth was attributed to the distorting effects of Chinese New Year and...
- HPH Trust posts loss of US$1.3m in 2018 with box volumes down 1pc
SINGAPORE-LISTED Hutchison Port Holdings Trust (HPH) has registered a full year loss of HKD10
- Asia-Europe rate drops 1pc to US$960/TEU, off 3.5pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday dropped one per cent to US$960 per TEU, according to the...
- PSA terminals handle 81m TEU worldwide, up 9.1pc yoy
SINGAPORE's PSA International handled 81 million TEU across its global container terminals in 2018, a year-on-year increase of 9
- Asia air cargo jars in November, up just 0.1pc: AAPA
AIR cargo demand growth slowed in November on the back of a drop in business orders, according to data produced by the Association of Asia Pacific...
- Yangtze 2018 cargo up 7.6pc to record 2.69b tonnes, boxes up 6.1pc
YANGTZE River cargo volume again set an annual record in 2018, up 7
- Cathay ups cargo 1.7pc in September, but passengers volume slips 1pc
HONG KONG'S Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon traffic carried 180,623 tonnes of cargo and mail last month, a year-on-year increase of 1
- Port of Adelaide container volume rises 1pc in September to 26,862 TEU
THE Port of Adelaide posted a two per cent year-on-year increase in August laden container volume to 28,450 TEU and another one per cent increase was...
- CP moves 1pc more Canadian grain in 2017-18 crop year to reach 25.8m tonnes
CANADIAN Pacific (CP) moved 25
- Asia-Europe rate rises 1pc to US$935/TEU, up 10.5pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday rose one per cent to US$935 per TEU, according to the...
- ICTSI 2017 profit up 1pc, but revenues rise 10pc to US$1.2 billion
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc's (ICTSI) net profit increased one per cent year on year in 2017 to US$182
- Asia-Europe rate rises 1pc to US$897/TEU, up 3.3pc to USWC
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday rose one per cent to US$897 per TEU, according to the...
- Asia-Europe rate falls 1pc to US$1,041/TEU, off 1.8pc to Med ports
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe fell one per cent to US$1,041 per TEU in the week ending Friday, according to the...
- Maersk goes big on reefers, says Brazil trade will rise 1pc in 2017
MAERSK Line says the decline of Brazil's global trade appears to be over after a five-year slump and trade is expected to grow one per cent next...
- Kerry Logistics H1 profit up 1pc to US$70.6 million as revenues rise 6pc
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics Network's first half net profit increased one per cent year on year to HK$548 million (US$70.6 million), drawn on...
- Marseille Fos general cargo in Q1 up 1pc Q1 led by container growth
MARSEILLES FOS, principal port in the South of France, handled posted a three per cent first quarter gain to 263,038 TEU.
- San Pedro ports slip in April, LA boxes down 1pc and LB off 22.1pc
THE Port of Los Angeles container throughput fell one per cent in April to 656,177 TEU, reflecting a slowdown in global trade, said the port...
- ICTSI profit plunges 64pc absorbing special charges, but sales only down 1pc
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) posted a 64 per cent year-on-year decline in net profit attributable to shareholders...
- Drewry's Asia-Europe rate fell 5pc to US$767/FEU, transpac up 1pc
DREWRY's World Container Index spot rate for Shanghai to Rotterdam fell five per cent to US$767 per FEU while the Hong Kong-Los Angeles rate...