GERMAN flag carrier Lufthansa experienced a 99
- Lufthansa first half profit falls 99.1pc to US$4.1 billion as sales fall 52pc
- Port of Rotterdam cargo volumes suffer 9.1pc drop in first half
THE Port of Rotterdam lifted 218
- IAG Cargo passenger-freighter idea pays off as sales soar 33.1pc
IAG CARGO's strategy of setting up a scheduled cargo network of passenger-freighters while most of its aircraft are grounded has paid off,...
- Panama Ship Registry grows 4.1pc in first year under new administration
THE Panama Ship Registry has grown by 4
- LNG drives Northern Sea Route H1 transits up 1.1pc to 14.5 million tonnes
SHIPMENTS on the Northern Sea Route increased 1
- Long Beach volumes fall 11.1pc in June as Covid-19 hammers west coast
THE Port of Long Beach reported that 602,180 TEU crossed its docks in June, making for an 11
- S'pore's 1pc box decline offset by 3.7pc hike in mandated clean fuel sales
THE Port of Singapore saw a one per cent drop in container volumes in the first half of 2020, but bunker sales were up 3
- Asia-Europe 1.3pc to US$886/TEU, USWC off 3.1pc to $2,669/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday increased 1
- April box demand fell 8.1pc to 2.4m TEU: Container Trade Statistics
GLOBAL container demand fell 2
- Port of NY&NJ March volumes down 4.1pc to 560,830 TEU
THE Port of New York and New Jersey continues to maintain a strong supply chain as the end of the first quarter marks increasing numbers for harbour...
- St Petersburg box terminal (CTSP) moves 758,610 TEU up 5.1pc
RUSSIA's Container Terminal Saint-Petersburg CJSC (CTSP) handled 758,610 TEU in 2019, a year-on-year increase of 5
- Beleaguered Qatar Airways increases share in BA owner IAG to 25.1pc
QATAR Airways has increased its share in British Airways parent IAG to tighten its grip on the European group after expansion in the Gulf was...
- Hamburg 2019 volume up 6.1pc to 9.3 million TEU as tonnage up 1.1pc
GERMANY's main Port of Hamburg posted a 6
- Deepsea container volumes grew 1pc to 169 million TEU in 2019: CTS
CONTAINER Trades Statistics (CTS) has calculated that containerised cargo transported over deepsea routes swelled to 169 million TEU in 2019, an...
- Rotterdam's 2019 flat at 469.4m tonnes, boxes up 2.1pc to 14.8m TEU
THE Port of Rotterdam's 2019 cargo throughput remained flat year on year at 469
- Rates off 8pc overall, Freightos sees 4pc A-E fall, plus 1pc loss to USWC
WITH the Shanghai Containerised Freight Index (SCFI) unable to publish because of the coronavirus outbreak, only the Ningbo Containerised Freight...
- Hong Kong airport in 2019 sees cargo fall 6.1pc to 4.8 million tonnes
HONG KONG International Airport suffered a tough year cargo traffic with throughput falling 6
- China's economic growth slows to 6.1pc in 2019, near three decade low
CHINA's economy grew 6
- Singapore Changi Airport posts 6.1pc decline in November air freight
SINGAPORE Changi Airport's air freight throughput declined 6
- China's weekly export box shipping index climbs 2.1pc to 854.37
CHINA's index of export container transport rose in the past week, according to the Shanghai Shipping Exchange, reports Xinhua