LATAM Cargo flew 210 Boeing 767-300 freighter aircraft out of Colombia and Ecuador, loaded with 12,600 tons of flowers for this year's...
- LATAM boosts flower shipments thanks to expanding operations
- LATAM Cargo's launch services from US to Panama, Bogota and Cali
LATAM Airlines' cargo division has launched the new twice weekly services that are operated by Boeing 767-300 freighters
- Delta's Q4 cargo revenue drops 13pc, but 2019 total revenue up
DELTA Air Line's operating revenue for cargo operations declined by 13 per cent in the fourth quarter to US$187 million and to $753 million for...
- LATAM ends deal with American and codeshares with Delta
SOUTH American carrier LATAM Airlines Group has signed new codeshare agreements with pending-equity owner Delta Air Lines as the Santiago-based...
- LATAM Cargo increases belly capacity to Falklands from November 20
LATAM Cargo will expand its air freight capacity to the Falkland Islands with LATAM Airlines Brazil's new weekly flight between Sao Paulo (GRU)...
- LATAM Cargo transports two bears across Brazil
LATAM Cargo Brazil has transported two bears from Fortaleza to Sao Paulo, where they will be taken to a wildlife sanctuary
- Lufthansa settles air cargo anti-trust dispute with Deutsche Bahn
GERMAN logistics and European rail group Deutsche Bahn has reached an undisclosed settlement with Lufthansa concerning an alleged airline cargo...
- July's 51 freighter deals are led by Boeing 767 deliveries
ONE-THIRD (35 per cent) of the 51 freighter aircraft transactions in July involved Boeing 767s, with demand for both production freighters and...
- May sees cargo traffic declines for LATAM and Delta Cargo
SANTIAGO-BASED LATAM Cargo and Atlanta's Delta Air Lines reported continued year-on-year declines in cargo traffic for the month of May
- May posts considerable cargo traffic declines for LATAM and Delta Cargo
CHILE-BASED LATAM Cargo and Atlanta-based Delta Air Lines reported continued year-over-year declines in cargo traffic for the month of May
- LATAM suffers quarterly 10.9pc revenue loss as cargo yields fall 12.6pc.
MAJOR South American carrier LATAM posted a 10
- LATAM Cargo starts Chicago-Campinas, Brazil pharma service
LATAM Cargo, a major player in the Latin American air freight sector, has added a new service to its network that links Chicago to Campinas in Brazil...
- January air cargo off up to 8pc for Asia, Europe, Americas carriers
AIR cargo carriers based in Asia, Europe and the Americas suffered a drop in cargo volumes in January, with the six major Asia-based airlines...
- Qatar Airways buys 5pc of Guangzhou-based China Southern Airlines
QATAR Airways has purchased five per cent of Guangzhou-based China Southern Airlines as part of its plan to invest in the 'strongest'...
- Cargo results among world airports, airlines mixed in September
THE world's leading airlines and airports across posted mixed results in September, despite an expected pick up with the approach of the peak...
- LATAM opens in London, offers Europe, and touts Brazil as pharma base
LATAM Cargo has made available its Pharma Passive product in London as part of its effort to make the airline's specialised delivery services to...
- Brussels Airport cargo up 2.5pc in September to 58,051 tons
BRUSSELS Airport saw its cargo traffic rise by 2
- More air carriers seek to extend network reach through cargo alliances
LATIN America's exporters, from salmon farmers in Chile to produce growers across the region, are moving a growing portion of their cargo to...
- LATAM Q2 cargo revenues surge 16.8pc to US$300m
LATAM Airlines' second-quarter cargo revenues reached US$299
- Brussels reports another increase in air cargo volume, up 13.9pc in July
BRUSSELS Airport cargo volumes rose 13