FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM has introduced two new solutions, which offer priority equipment, boarding, discharge and expedited delivery to inland...
- CMA CGM boosts its time-sensitive cargo platform with 2 new solutions
- Zim offers express connections from DaChan Bay to Los Angeles
ZIM Integrated Shipping will offer an innovative service for cargo moving between South China and Los Angeles including selected US inland...
- Indy truckers push FMCSA to end evasion of broker transparency rules
THE Owner-Operator Independent Drivers Association (OOIDA) has filed a petition with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) urging...
- Missouri's Kansas City International Airport cargo falls 2.9pc in January
KANSAS City, Missouri, airport (KCI) cargo was were down 2
- Navis acquires Biarri Rail to improve the operation of freight networks
CARGOTEC's Navis is to acquire the assets of Biarri Rail, a global provider of planning and scheduling optimisation software for freight railways
- UP ends Oakland service to Kansas City, St Louis and Marion, Arkansas
THE US class 1 railway Union Pacific Railroad has discontinued their service from Oakland to Kansas City, Missouri; St Louis' Dupo terminal and...
- Kansas City airport has third busiest year in its history in 2019
MISSOURI's Kansas City International Airport air cargo tonnage in 2019 was down 0
- Kansas City airport handles 4.7pc less cargo in November
KANSAS CITY, Missouri Aviation Department reported that air cargo tonnage, comprising both freight and mail transported by all carriers at Kansas...
- YRC Worldwide posts quarterly loss of US$16 million as sales fall 4.1pc
KANSAS-based freight concern YRC Worldwide Inc posted a US$16 million third quarter net loss after a $2
- N American railroads predict headwinds will impact volumes through year-end
THE Union Pacific railroad anticipates its rail volume in the second half of the year will fall to 'mid-single digits' after revising...
- YRC Freight and BNSF strengthen intermodal commerce
OVERLAND Park, Kansas-headquartered trucking company YRC Freight announced that by the end of this year YRC and BNSF Railway Company (BNSF) will have...
- Women truck drivers less efficent, 83.3pc more likely to suffer long delays
WOMEN truck drivers were 83
- JB Hunt levies surcharge to recoup backhaul empties' costs to west coast
ARKANSAS trucking giant JB Hunt has levied a peak-season surcharge on intermodal shipments to recover costs of returning empties to the west coast,...
- Kansas City's July air freight volumes rise 2.7pc YoY to 17.5m pounds
KANSAS City International Airport in the US state of Missouri saw air freight volumes, comprising both cargo and mail, rise by 2
- US lawmaker drafts bill to attract and train more women truck drivers
US Republican Senator from Kansas, Jerry Moran, is crafting legislation - the 'Promoting Women in Trucking Workforce Act' - that aims to...
- APL scores a hat trick being the best shipping line on transpacific
FOR the third year in a row, Singapore's APL, part of the CMA CGM Group, has been named the 'Best Shipping Line in the Trans-Pacific' at...
- APL switches to LA's TraPac terminal to reduce turn times
SINGAPORE'S container carrier APL, now a CMA CGM unit, says it is moving its Eagle Express X (EXX) service this month to the TraPac terminal in...
- Kansas City International April cargo up 8.8pc to18.2 million pounds
KANSAS CITY, Mo
- Kansas City airport's air cargo traffic drops 5.9pc in March
KANSAS City International Airport (KCI) saw air cargo volumes, comprising both freight and mail transported by air, for all carriers decline by 5
- CSX, Kansas City Southern Q1 sales grow, but KCS profit off 28.9pc
AMERICAN Class I railways CSX and Kansas City Southern both reported first-quarter growth in revenue and profit