Unloading the 37 tons of fuel that are on board the Efe Murat to avoid an environmental disaster, probably through the use of a mini-oil pipeline,...
- A pipeline is to be built to prevent oil spill from stranded Efe Murat
- An update from the International Port Welfare Partnership (IPWP) programme
The International Port Welfare Partnership (IPWP) programme is an ISWAN project managed by the Merchant Navy Welfare Board (MNWB). It aims to...
- Recovered oil of Manolis L unloaded in St. John's
The Canadian Coast Guard said the operation to remove the oil from the 'Manolis L' was a success
- Abandoned ships in Nigeria cause suffering in coastal communities
NIGERIA's waters have become a dumping ground for shipwrecks and unserviceable vessels abandoned by local and international shipping companies,...
- VDR to be recovered
South Korea's government has decided that the voyage data recorder from the wreck of the 'Stellar Daisy' will be brought up from the...
- More details regarding shipwreck revealed
The 'Sonja - Z 19', based in Zeebrugge, was thought to have sank within minutes at about 2 p
- Three rescued, two dead after shipwreck off England
On Aug 25, 2018, the 'Sonja - Z 19', 159 GT (IMO: 7524627), sank in eight Beaufort winds with a five-member crew on board off Great Yarmouth
- Refloating operation getting ahead
The operation to refloat the 'Hephaestus' on Qawra Point since Feb 10 was entering its final stages at Fra Ben
- Sri Lanka shipwrecked fishermen rescued by China dredger
A Chinese sea sand dredger working on a sea reclamation project near Sri Lanka's Colombo port had rescued two shipwrecked fishermen who were...
- Closed liferaft container found on wreck
In one of the dives carried out by the ROV to the 'Rigel' at a depth of 93 meters, it detected a closed liferaft container, which triggered a...
- Sinking of former research vessel delayed
The 'Fairfield New Venture', Alabama’s newest artificial reef was set to sink on June 22, 2018
- First group of migrants transferred from Aquarius
The first group of migrants have been transferred from the 'Aquarius' to an Italian coast guard vessel
- Sea Watch 3 not allowed to enter Italian ports after rescue operations
Home Affairs Minister Matteo Salvini told Italian media that the 'Sea Watch 3', which is currently navigating off the Libyan coast, will not...
- MSF: "629 refugees on the Aquarius should be immediately brought to the nearest port"
Doctors Without Borders (MSF), an international medical humanitarian organization, called on the European Union member states to facilitate the...
- Trawler listing at shipyard's slipway
The 'Polar - UK 150' suddenly started to list to starboard side on the slipway of the Shipyard van Laar Ltd
- The ghost ship "Tallas" which was drifted ashore to be removed
The dismantling of the ship named "Tallas", which drifted on the waters of the Zeytinburnu province of Istanbul, due to the severe winds of...
- One body recovered after shipwreck
Rescuers have found one body from the 'Chang Ping' off Shanghai on Jan 4
- Grounded bulkcarrier causes environmental damage
Grounded bulkcarrier causes environmental damage
- Nevsky Shipyard delivers dry cargo vessel of Project RSD49, Pola Sevastiana
Nevsky Shipyard delivers dry cargo vessel of Project RSD49, Pola Sevastiana
- Research ship explored sunken war relics
Research ship explored sunken war relics