HUTCHISON Port Holdings Trust's (HPH Trust) third quarter net profit fell 2
- HPH Trust Q3 profit falls 2.8pc to US$29.6 million, revenues flat
- Global trade tensions drag down HPH Trust H1 net profit by 26pc to US$30m
SINGAPORE-LISTED HPH Trust, Hong Kong's Hutchison organisation's port operating arm,...
- Head of HPH Trust Gerry Lim retires to be succeeded by Patrick Lam
HONG Kong-based container terminal operator Hutchison Port Holdings Management has announced...
- HPH Trust net profit falls 33pc to US$6.1 million, sales up 029pc
SINGAPORE listed HPH Trust, Hong Kong's Hutchison organisation's port operating arm,...
- HPH Trust posts loss of US$1.3m in 2018 with box volumes down 1pc
SINGAPORE-LISTED Hutchison Port Holdings Trust (HPH) has registered a full year loss of HKD10