THE Emirates group is suspending most passenger operations by March 25
- Emirates to freeze passenger operations, but cargo will still fly
- Etihad Cargo-dnata extend to North America and South Asia Pacific
UAE's Etihad Cargo, the cargo and logistics arm of Etihad Aviation Group, has extended its partnership with Dubai ground handler dnata, reports...
- Dubai unveils loyalty scheme to lure transshipment cargo from Europe
DUBAI has launched a loyalty scheme for shippers and forwarders, called World Logistics Passport (WLP) an initiative from Dubai's Customs World,...
- Dnata, Toll to develop freight at Western Sydney International Airport
GROUND handler dnata and logistics company Toll Group are collaborating with Western Sydney Airport (SWZ) to help optimise freight operations there
- Emirates SkyCargo H1 volumes tumble 8pc to 1.2m tonnes amid tough market
EMIRATES SkyCargo's air freight volumes in the first half of the year dropped by eight per cent year on year to 1
- dnata gains IATA's CEIV Pharma certification at Dubai World Central
MAJOR air services provider dnata has been certified by IATA's Centre of Excellence for Independent Validators in Pharmaceutical Logistics (CEIV...
- Virgin, Delta open new cargo export facility at London Heathrow
VIRGIN Atlantic Cargo and Delta Cargo have opened a state-of-the-art export facility at London Heathrow to future-proof the joint venture's...
- Air Canada Cargo broadens link with GTA dnata adding perishables
AIR Canada Cargo has extended its cargo handling deal with GTA dnata in Toronto to include all AC cool chain shipments
- Emirates' cargo revenue up 5.6pc to US$3.6 billion as volume rise 1.4pc
DUBAI's Emirates SkyCargo's annual freight revenues increased 5
- Turkish Cargo named Cargo Airline of the Year at Air Cargo News' awards
TURKISH Cargo has been named Cargo Airline of the Year 2019 at Air Cargo News' industry Oscars, now in their 35th year
- dnata expands with state-of-the-art cargo facility at Brussels Airport
DUBAI international ground handler dnata continues to increase its global footprint and has invested EUR8 million (US$8
- US to lead expansion in ground-handling services to cope with rising demand
THE Asia Pacific aircraft ground handling systems market is projected to hold a quarter of the revenue share by 2025 research by Global Market...
- Dnata gains IATA's CEIV Pharma certification at its new Dallas facility
DUBAI international ground handler dnata has gained Centre of Excellence for Independent Validators in Pharmaceutical Logistics (CEIV Pharma)...
- Dirk Goovaerts becomes Dnata's new Asia Pacific CEO
DNATA has appointed Dirk Goovaerts as its Asia Pacific chief executive officer
- Delta and Virgin to move cargo handling to new dnata Heathrow facility
PARTNER airlines Virgin Atlantic Cargo and Delta Cargo will move their handling operations at London Heathrow to the new purpose-built dnata City...
- Experts get to grips with air cargo industry challenges at Bangkok summit
THE third edition of the Air Cargo Thought Leadership Summit organised by Kale Logistics Solutions - CLEAR VIEW 2018 - held in Bangkok, Thailand...
- Users praise AIS for cutting truck congestion at London Heathrow
SPEEDING delivery of information to air freight supply chain personnel is reducing truck congestion at London Heathrow, according to the airport AIS...
- AIPUT gains planning permission for new dnata Heathrow cargo warehouse
LONDON's Airport Industrial Property Unit Trust (AIPUT) fund has secured local council planning permission for its 250,000-square foot dnata City...
- Dnata earns good distribution practice cert for pharma at Zurich
DUBAI-headquartered ground handler dnata has achieved good distribution practice (GDP) certification for pharma handling at one of the company's...
- Swiss WorldCargo is CEIV-Pharma certified by IATA
THE air cargo division of Swiss International Airlines, Zurich-based carrier Swiss WorldCargo, has obtained the stamp of approval that all segments...