KALMAR, part of Cargotec, has finalised an agreement to supply container terminal operator Termont Montreal Inc (Termont) with a suite of Kalmar...
- Kalmar SmartPort automation to be used at Termont Montreal
- Port of Dar es Salaam orders 6 Kalmar RTG for delivery in one year
FINNISH crane maker Kalmar, part of Cargotec, has been awarded a contract to supply Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) with rubber-tyre gantry (RTG)...
- Navis acquires Biarri Rail to improve the operation of freight networks
CARGOTEC's Navis is to acquire the assets of Biarri Rail, a global provider of planning and scheduling optimisation software for freight railways
- Kalmar to deliver two gantries to Buenos Aires box terminal
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, is to provide two rubber-tyred gantry cranes (RTGs) with hybrid drivelines for Exolgan S A container terminal in Buenos...
- Kalmar to develop electric reachstacker and heavy forklift
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, is teaming up with Bosch Rexroth to develop fully electric versions of its reachstacker and heavy forklift solutions
- Port of Virginia pays US$25 million for 25 new Kalmar hybrid shuttle carriers
CARGOTEC subsidiary Kalmar is to supply 25 Kalmar hybrid shuttle carriers to the Port of Virginia valued at US$25 million
- Kalmar signs 5-year software maintenance and support deal with PSA
CARGOTEC unit Kalmar has signed a five-year software maintenance and support agreement with PSA Singapore covering the entire automated guided...
- Macgregor obtains orders worth US$22m for projects in Europe and Asia
MACGREGOR, a subsidiary of Cargotec, has secured orders to provide products to a naval project in Europe and TTS products to a roro project in Asia
- DP World orders 15 RTG cranes from Kalmar for its Mumbai terminal
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, is to supply DP World with a total of 15 rubber-tyred gantry cranes (RTGs) for the Nhava Sheva International Container...
- Lineas Intermodal orders two Kalmar hybrid straddle carriers for Antwerp
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, has won a contract to supply European rail operator Lineas Intermodal with two hybrid straddle carriers that are scheduled...
- Kalmar to upgrade STS cranes at Eurogate Tanger in Morocco
SUBSIDIARY of Cargotec, Kalmar, is to upgrade four ZPMC ship-to-shore (STS) cranes at Eurogate Tanger (EGT) in Morocco
- Israel's Ashdod port receives forklifts and reachstackers from Kalmar
ASHDOD Port Company Ltd has taken delivery of a total of eight Kalmar G generation medium forklifts and seven Kalmar Gloria reachstackers
- China's approval clears last hurdle to MacGregor buying TTS Group
CARGOTEC's MacGregor has received the go-ahead from the Chinese competition regulator, SAMR, to acquire the marine and offshore businesses of TTS...
- Kalmar sells 8 empty lifters to Shantou China Merchants Port Group
SHANTOU China Merchants Port Group Co has purchased eight Essential Range empty container handlers from Kalmar, part of Cargotec
- OOCL chooses Navis' stowage planning solution for its entire fleet
HONG Kong-based Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has selected the Navis stowage planning software 'StowMan' for effectively stowing...
- MacGregor works with MSC to develop energy-efficient cargo system
A CONTRACT signed between Cargotec's MacGregor and Guangzhou Wenchong Dockyard has paved the way for the upgrade of cargo systems on six...
- Kalmar unveils industry's first lithium-ion powered medium forklift
HELSINKI cargo-handling equipment giant Kalmar is to introduce a medium electric forklift powered by emission-free lithium-ion battery technology
- Finnish police looking into possible fraud at Cargotec's MacGregor
CARGOTEC has confirmed that Finland's National Bureau of Investigation is investigating a case of suspected aggravated fraud at its MacGregor...
- Hiab offers HiVision for Multilift hooklifts to make work easier and safer
HIAB, part of Finland's Cargotec, has introduced its HiVision system for Multilift hooklifts, to make operations easier, safer and quicker, the...
- Cargotec works with 7 start-ups to solve maritime industry inefficiencies
HELSINKI based Cargotec, a cargo-handling equipment maker, is working together on joint projects with seven start-up companies as a result of the...