FOREIGN companies in China are having to negotiate a 'political minefield' as a result of Beijing's strained relations with Brussels and...
- EU Chamber: Firms in China must negotiate 'political minefields'
- Bollore Hong Kong achieves coveted IATA CEIV Pharma grading
BELLORE Logistics Hong Kong has achieved IATA CEIV Pharma certification for its facility at Hong Kong International Airport, the company announced
- Eco-study finds proposed IMO Arctic bunker ban 'no ban at all'
A PROPOSED UN Arctic polluting fuel ban has come under attack for not being strict enough, reports EURACTIV Media Network of Brussels
- Lufthansa Cargo welcomes its eighth Boeing 777F to its fleet
A NEW Boeing 777F landed at Frankfurt from Everett in Washington State, the eighth aircraft of this type to join Lufthansa Cargo's freighter...
- Virgin Atlantic Cargo begins operations between UK and Pakistan
VIRGIN Atlantic Cargo flights between the UK and Pakistan will commence from December after creditors voted in favour of its restructuring plan,...
- Cargo volumes at Brussels Airport surge 9.9pc for second straight month
BRUSSELS Airport posted a 9
- WFS wins 5-year Air France-KLM concession at Brussels Airport
FRENCH groundhandling giant Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has won five-year contract with Air France KLM Martinair Cargo at Brussels Airport,...
- New airlines brings cargo growth to Brussels Airport in June
BRUSSELS Airport saw its cargo volumes increase by 4
- Ethiopian B777 freighter damaged in Shanghai blaze
AN Ethiopian Airlines Boeing 777 freighter caught fire at Shanghai Pudong airport while cargo was being loaded
- WFS pharma volume increases after widespread facilities investment
PARIS-BASED groundhandler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has seen 'significant increases' in time- and temperature-sensitive volumes in the...
- Threat of US-Europe trade war sparks off more transatlantic blankings
2M partners Maersk and MSC have extended the suspension of their TA4/NEUATL4 transatlantic loop through to September
- Virgin Atlantic Cargo to boost cargo-only PAX flights by 33pc
FOLLOWING the success of its cargo-only passenger aircraft flights (PAX) programme in May, Virgin Atlantic Cargo has announced that it is increasing...
- PEMA quay crane makers provide key insights for quay crane operators
THE Brussels-based Port Equipment Manufacturers Association (PEMA) has released a detailed paper of practical guidance on the safe and efficient...
- TIACA to host new series of 4Cargo conferences, workshops
THE International Air Cargo Association (TIACA) is to host the new TIACA 4Cargo Conferences and Workshops, designed for subject matter experts and...
- Qatar Airways Cargo transports vaccines to India amid Covid-19 crisis
QATAR Airways Cargo flew 56
- "Washington's aggressive naval posturing continues despite pandemic"
- EU may back down over retaliatory tariffs against US for Boeing aid amid pandemic
SPECULATION mounts over whether the European Union will have the political will to trigger planned tariffs against the US over its illegal aid to...
- Pressure Builds on Europe’s Fragile Banking System
Worries are mounting about the ability of Europe’s financial system, in particular its fragile banks, to make it through the coronavirus crisis...
- CEVA contracts 86 charters to keep international trade flowing
CEVA Logistics has contracted a range of 86 freighter aircraft to deliver parts and supplies to its customers
- Discussions to be held on IMO's proposed 2022 global emission reductions
THE inter-sessional meeting on greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and the UN's International Maritime Organisation's Marine Environment...