PARIS, France-headquartered Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) has won cargo handling contracts with AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) and Air China Cargo...
- WFS scores a double at Madrid Airport
- Cathay flew 98.8pc fewer passengers and 36.7pc less cargo in August
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 102,122 tonnes of cargo and mail in August, a decrease of 36
- Airbus beats Boeing on deliveries, avoids order cancellations
THE Covid-battered commercial aviation market finds Airbus ahead as it has delivered 39 jets last month while its rival Boeing delivered only 13
- 747 cargo plane squawks standby for trouble approaching Glasgow
A BOEING 747-8R7 cargo plane from Seattle sent out an emergency 'Squawk 7700' over the Atlantic as it approached Glasgow Prestwick Airport...
- Israeli media says El Al to add Dubai 747's freight network
ISRAELI flag-carrier El Al has revealed plans to offer Boeing 747 freighter service from Tel Aviv to Dubai, although the flight will operate via...
- Boeing lets EVA drop 10 Dreamliners for three 777Fs instead
TAIWAN's Evergreen Airways (EVA Air), a Taiwa has reportedly reached an agreement with Boeing to change seven 787-10 on-order Dreamliners to...
- Lufthansa Cargo welcomes its eighth Boeing 777F to its fleet
A NEW Boeing 777F landed at Frankfurt from Everett in Washington State, the eighth aircraft of this type to join Lufthansa Cargo's freighter...
- Pemco delivers world's first B737-700 FlexCombi to Texel Air
BAHRAIN's cargo airline Texel Air has taken delivery of the world's first Boeing 737-700 FlexCombi from conversion firm Pemco
- Boeing discovers two manufacturing flaws in Dreamliner fuselage
BOEING has discovered two manufacturing flaws in the fuselage of eight 787 Dreamliners, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Spectre delivers B737 aircraft to Tianjin Air Cargo
US Austin, Texas-based freighter aircraft lease-finance company Spectre Cargo Solutions has delivered a B737-700BDSF to Tianjin Air Cargo
- Virgin Atlantic Cargo expands in Italy as creditors support airline rescue plan
VIRGIN Atlantic Cargo has added Milan as a destination in its network, offering twice-weekly service between London Heathrow and Milan Malpensa...
- Cargolux takes to the sky with surgical mask on nose of B747-8F
LUXEMBOURG-BASED all-cargo airline Cargolux has updated the livery of one of its Boeing 747-8 freighters to include a surgical mask on the nose door
- United flies its 5,000th cargo-only PAX flight since March
UNITED Airlines Cargo has flown its 5,000th cargo-only passenger aircraft flight since it began operating them in March, transporting almost 170...
- American Airlines to carry out 1,000 cargo-only flights in September
AMERICAN Airlines will fly 1,000 cargo-only flights in September after only returning to all-cargo operations in March with 20 strategic flights to...
- ATSG expands business portfolio with a new venture to train pilots
NASDAQ-LISTED Air Transport Services Group has added another business line to its portfolio of aircraft leasing and outsourced transport services:...
- Volga-Dnepr takes delivery of its first Boeing 777 freighter
RUSSIA's Volga-Dnepr has taken delivery of its first Boeing 777 in partnership with Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE), the Middle East's...
- Aerotranscargo Moldova names Air One Aviation its general sales agent
ALL-CARGO carrier Aerotranscargo (ATC) Moldova has named Air One Aviation (AOA) as its general sales agent (GSA), reports London's Air Cargo News
- Air Canada cargo revenues stronger than passenger for the first time
CARGO revenues at Air Canada have exceeded passenger revenues for the first time in the second quarter, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Cathay Pacific Group posts US$1.2 billion loss as revenues fall 48.3pc
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific Group posted an HK$9
- Air Canada renews fight with PM over Covid flight, travel restrictions
AIR CANADA has renewed its fight with Prime Minister Justine Trudeau over Covid-driven travel restrictions, threatening to suspend routes and cancel...