NEW YORK private equity firm Blackstone has agreed to buy US$18
- Blackstone buys logistics assets from Singapore's GLP for US$18.7 billion
- Long Beach terminal has no shortage of suitors
THE US west coast Long Beach Container Terminal (LBCT) is reported be sought after by various parties
- Would-be buyers mull OOIL Long Beach container terminal purchase
COSCO Shipping Holdings' sale of a container terminal in Long Beach has drawn interest from potential buyers including Blackstone Group LP and...
- Euronav Completes Debt Financing of Maersk VLCC Fleet Acquisition
Euronav NV has reported that debt financing of the Maersk VLCC fleet acquisition is completed.
- Commerzbank Sells 14 Tankers to Reduce Loans
With an aim to reduce bad loans, Commerzbank AG, Germany’s second biggest bank, has sold 14 chemical tankers to Oaktree Capital Management LP,...
- Shipping: A hard life on ocean wave
After buoyant times, the shipping industry is experiencing that sinking feeling, with all hope of a bottoming out and rebirth having been smothered.
- General Dynamics NASSCO to Construct Four Product Tankers
General Dynamics NASSCO, a wholly owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), announced today that it has entered into a contract with an...
- Billionaire Wilbur Ross says 'shipping undervalued'
US BILLIONARE Wilbur Ross, a renowned distressed asset investor, has turned bullish on shipping, believing there are opportunities containers and dry...
- USA: NASSCO to Build Two Tanker Vessels for APT
An affiliate of American Petroleum Tankers Parent LLC (APT), a company majority owned by funds managed by Blackstone on behalf of its investors,...
- Ship Owner Collides With US on Loan Guarantee - Wall Street Journal
ShipOwner Collides With US on Loan GuaranteeWall Street JournalA fuel-shippingcompany backed by Blackstone Group LP has ordered two $130 million...