HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific Group posted an HK$9
- Cathay Pacific Group posts US$1.2 billion loss as revenues fall 48.3pc
- Air Canada blames US$1.16 billion loss on Canadian Covid restrictions
CANADIAN flag carrier Air Canada reported an operating loss of C$1
- Experts say 'preighters'- all-cargo pax planes - are here to stay
THE introduction of passenger aircraft in dedicated freighter roles has been a key development during the coronavirus pandemic - one that cargo...
- Air Canada renews fight with PM over Covid flight, travel restrictions
AIR CANADA has renewed its fight with Prime Minister Justine Trudeau over Covid-driven travel restrictions, threatening to suspend routes and cancel...
- APMT Alabama box shop's plan threatens US east coast rivals
MAERSK's APM Terminals Mobile plans to expand in Alabama to 1
- Cathay Pacific delays Airbus deliveries, in advanced talks with Boeing
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific says it has reached agreement with Airbus to delay the delivery of A350s and A321neos and was in advanced talks with...
- HAECO removes seats from B777s for Cathay to operate cargo flights
HONG Kong Aircraft Engineering Company Limited (HAECO) Xiamen has stripped out seats from Cathay Pacific B777s to increase their cargo capacity
- Oman Air keeps busy delivering UN relief to war-torn Yemeni capital
OMAN Air has revealed it has operated 69 chartered cargo-only flights from April to June, including the highest-ever cargo load the airline has ever...
- US bans Pakistan International Airlines after fake pilot certificates found
PAKISTAN International Airlines (PIA) has been banned from the US because nearly a third of the nation's pilots had fake certificates, reports...
- Threat of US-Europe trade war sparks off more transatlantic blankings
2M partners Maersk and MSC have extended the suspension of their TA4/NEUATL4 transatlantic loop through to September
- Emirates faces dilemma over what to do with too many A380s
DUBAI airline Emirates will retire a number of its jumbo A380 fleet as big planes become white elephants in a world with fewer long-haul flights than...
- First Lufthansa flights take off from Shenzhen with masks for Frankfurt
THE first Lufthansa Cargo aircraft, an Airbus A330-300, has departed Shenzhen for Frankfurt the first of 14 cargo flights carrying three million...
- Airbus CEO warns of massive job losses coming soon from virus crisis
AIRBUS must 'act fast' to slash jobs as it confronts the sharpest downturn in the aviation industry, says CEO Guillaume Faury in a memo to...
- Delta to retire Boeing 777 jets, warns of layoffs to stop cash burn
DELTA Air Lines is retiring its fleet of Boeing 777s, warning its pilots of layoffs as it faces collapse in the travel market, the result of the...
- Air Canada QI revenues down 15pc, EBIT plunge 81pc due to Covid-19
AIR Canada has posted a 15 per cent year-on-year decrease in revenues, from CAD4
- EU may back down over retaliatory tariffs against US for Boeing aid amid pandemic
SPECULATION mounts over whether the European Union will have the political will to trigger planned tariffs against the US over its illegal aid to...
- Boeing seeks federal aid to avoid layoffs in its supply chain network
US PLANE maker Boeing has asked White House and Congressional officials for short-term aid for itself, suppliers and airlines because of the...
- Alstom to acquire rail unit of Bombardier for up to US$6.7b
FRENCH train maker Alstom SA agreed to buy the rail unit of Bombardier Inc
- CEVA wins 5-year contract to manage Airbus parts in Hamburg
CEVA Logistics has been awarded a five-year contract to manage spare parts and components for Airbus at the aircraft manufacturer's site in...
- Air Canada's net profit up 298pc to US$1.09 billion as sales rise 5.5pc
AIR CANADA posted a 298 per cent year-on-year increase in net profit to C$1