RUSSIA's Aeroflot was named the world's most on-time mainline airline last year based on the results of the annual On-Time Performance (OTP)...
- Aeroflot is honoured as the most on-time airline globally
- Aeroflot expands Asia route offering with 4 weekly Osaka flights
RUSSIAN flag carrier Aeroflot has launched ticket sales for scheduled direct flights from Moscow to Osaka, Japan's third city from June 1
- Russia's Aeroflot again named most punctual among leading airlines
RUSSIAN flag carrier Aeroflot once again took first place in flight punctuality among the 20 largest airlines in the world in November 2019,...
- Brussels Airport's air freight volumes tumble 10.5pc in July
BRUSSELS airport recorded a 10
- Aeroflot expands route network for summer 2019
RUSSIA's flag carrier Aeroflot has launched new flights to more destinations in Russia and abroad
- Aeroflot is named Best Airline in Eastern Europe for the 8th time
RUSSIA's flag carrier Aeroflot has again scooped the title of Best Airline in Eastern Europe at the Skytrax World Airline Awards, held recently...
- Aeroflot continues to be China's Favourite International Airline
AEROFLOT has for the third year in a row been honoured as the Favourite International Airline in China at the Flyer Award Ceremony 2019 held in...
- Saudia set to become 12th SkyTeam Cargo member
SAUDIA Airlines Cargo is to be the twelfth member of SkyTeam Cargo on April 15, enabling the global cargo alliance to significantly increase its...
- Vietnam Airlines to operate at Sheremetyevo instead of Domodedovo
VIETNAM Airlines will relocate its Moscow operations from Domodedovo to Sheremetyevo International Airport in July, the largest and fastest growing...
- Moscow's big Sheremetyevo airport cargo volume up 5.5pc in 2018
HIGHER volumes from Aeroflot and AirBridgeCargo (ABC) helped Moscow's primary Sheremetyevo airport handle 5
- Aeroflot named world's leading brand, hasv best business class
RUSSIA's Aeroflot's leading position in global aviation was affirmed recently when it took two top prizes at the Grand Final of the World...
- Aeroflot flies 102pc more passengers in first nine month of 2018
RUSSIAN flag carrier Aeroflot has posted a 10
- Aeroflot signs deal with United Aircraft Corporation for 100 Russian aircraft
AEROFLOT has entered into an agreement with United Aircraft Corporation for the delivery of 100 Sukhoi Superjet 100 (SSJ100)
- Aeroflot first half profit off 23.3pc to US$93.5 million as fuel prices rise
RUSSIAN flag-carrier Aeroflot's first half profit fell 23
- Aeroflot suffers US$114 million first half loss as revenues rise 10.6pc
RUSSIAN flag carrier Aeroflot posted a net loss of RUB7
- US retaliate with new requirements for Russian cargo carriers in overflight row
THE US Department of Transport (DoT) has informed Russia's all-cargo carriers to file detailed information about any services operating in the...
- Russia may privatize Sovcomflot shipper in 2016
Privatization of shipping company Sovcomflot is the only privatization included in Russia’s 2016 draft budget with no sale of 19.5% in oil major...