RAMSSES project reaches significant milestone towards sustainable composite ship construction at Damen location!
- DAMEN: Ramses project reaches significant milestone!
- Panama Continues To Make Efforts In Crew Changes Through Its Logistics Platform
Due to the pandemic caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19) since the end of March to date, the Panama Maritime Authority (AMP) has enabled more than...
- DHL orders three B767 conversions from Israel's IAI
ISRAEL Aerospace Industries (IAI) has clinched a contract to convert an additional three B767-300 aircraft for DHL
- Boeing posts 767F orders in May, but cancellations continue
BOEING has received new orders for six 767 freighters in May, though the company's aircraft backlog declined by 90 jets due to order...
- Mexpress starts new bonded trucking service between US-Mexican airports
ROAD feeder service (RFS) provider Mexpress, which offers bonded trucking between US and Mexican airports, has launched a new service from Columbus,...
- Heathrow chief calls for common anti-virus measures to restart travel
THE head of London Heathrow airport has called on the UK to work with the European Union and the US on an international safety standard to reopen the...
- Airbus CEO warns of massive job losses coming soon from virus crisis
AIRBUS must 'act fast' to slash jobs as it confronts the sharpest downturn in the aviation industry, says CEO Guillaume Faury in a memo to...
- Coronavirus: AAPA joins IATA in calling for steps towards old normal
THE Association of Asia-Pacific Airlines (PA) has joined the International Air Transport Association (IATA) in calling for an opening up of air...
- Bollore Logistics acquires G Solutions to strengthen Nordic footprint
BOLLORE Logistics of France has expanded its presence in the Nordics with the acquisition of a majority stake in the Swedish company Global Freight...
- IATA names Sebastian Mikosz as new SVP of member and external relations
IATA has appointed Sebastian Mikosz as its new senior vice president of member and external relations
- CEVA contracts 86 charters to keep international trade flowing
CEVA Logistics has contracted a range of 86 freighter aircraft to deliver parts and supplies to its customers
- Kuehne + Nagel sells UK contract logistics portfolio to XPO Logistics
SWISS global transport and logistics company Kuehne + Nagel has entered into an agreement to sell a major part of its UK contract logistics portfolio...
- Allied Air signs up to convert four passenger B-737 jets to freighters
AFRICAN freighter operator Allied Air has agreed to purchase four Boeing 737-800 passenger jet-to-freighter conversions to be carried out by...
- Alstom to acquire rail unit of Bombardier for up to US$6.7b
FRENCH train maker Alstom SA agreed to buy the rail unit of Bombardier Inc
- Air Zimbabwe fails to raise investors to supply forex starved state
ZIMBAWE's national airline, Air Zimbabwe, has failed to secure outside investment, dealing a blow to government plans to sell state-owned assets...
- LATAM Cargo's launch services from US to Panama, Bogota and Cali
LATAM Airlines' cargo division has launched the new twice weekly services that are operated by Boeing 767-300 freighters
- Freighter conversions all the rage as Boeing wins small aircraft orders
US aircraft manufacturer Boeing Co failed to win any orders for commercial aircraft in January for the first time in over half a century
- Bombardier exits aerospace with A220 deal, and other dismemberments
CANADIAN plane maker Bombardier, which once made everything from snowmobiles to commercial jets, is poised to become a shadow of its former self as...
- FedEx and UPS to battle each other over Mexico's growing air cargo traffic
RIVAL express companies FedEx and UPS both have their minds set on grasping a larger chunk of Mexico's air freight pie, while others in the...
- Aero Africa chooses Jade Da Costa as its new chief commercial officer
AVIATION logistics provider Aero Africa has appointed South Africa-born Jade Da Costa as its new chief commercial officer