CHINA's trade surplus with the US has grown almost 25 per cent since the start of the Trump presidency, exceeding US$300 billion on an annualised...
- China winning trade war with US as trade surplus widens to over US$300b
- Agility's H1 net profits plunge 61pc despite increase in airfreight revenue
KUWATI-BASED Agility saw its profits dive in the first half, although its airfreight business performed well
- Atlas Air Q2 profit down 9.2pc US$78.9 million as revenues rise 24.3pc
ATLAS Air Worldwide Holdings suffered a 9
- IAG Cargo passenger-freighter idea pays off as sales soar 33.1pc
IAG CARGO's strategy of setting up a scheduled cargo network of passenger-freighters while most of its aircraft are grounded has paid off,...
- Cathay Pacific anticipates historic loss of US$1.28 billion due to virus
HONG Kong's flag carrier Cathay Pacific says it expects to incur a substantial loss of HKD9
- Cautious optimism as air cargo volumes improve in May
FOLLOWING the extreme Covid-19 impact on air cargo volumes in the month of April, the air cargo market has shown some signs of improvement in May...
- E-commerce airfreight volumes the 'saviour' for last-mile logistics firms
AS much as PPE shipments have become the mainstay for air cargo during the pandemic, e-commerce volumes have also broken records
- Cargolux revenues and net profits suffer blow in 2019
CARGOLUX says its full-year results for 2019 show that revenue plunged 14 per cent to US$2
- Weak market, fleet transformation dampens Etihad Cargo's 2019 results
ABU Dhabi-headquartered Etihad Cargo saw both cargo volumes and revenues fall in 2019 as a result of fleet rationalisation programme and a weak...
- Coronavirus outbreak could dent SIA and SATS' profitability
RISING fears on the novel coronavirus outbreak have led to numerous flight cancellations and capacity cuts, which is expected to crash on Singapore...
- Asian airlines face tough start to 2020 with coronavirus
AIRLINES in Asia saw international air cargo demand, as measured in freight tonne kilometres (FTK), drop by 5
- Agility's Q3 air cargo volume drop 15.8pc due to 'challenging market conditions'
KUWAIT-BASED logistics and infrastructure company Agility reported that overall third quarter revenue rose by 1
- Atlas Air posts flat quarterly profit of US$60 million on flat revenues
UPSTATE New York's NASDAQ-listed Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings reported a flat third quarter net profit which changed little year on year at US$60...
- US air cargo volumes show big declines with top trading partners
AIR cargo volumes globally fell by 3
- Forwarders foresee a slower peak season for air freight markets
THE likelihood of this year's peak season being weak means that freight forwarders do not anticipate that air freight capacity shortages will...
- US tariffs on Chinese exports could increase air cargo volumes
THE implementation of a fresh round of US tariffs on Chinese exports could boost air freight markets in the run-up to the traditional peak season...
- Maersk says it expects choppy seas ahead for world economy
WITH a subtle warning about the outlook for trade and possibly weaker demand growth for containers, Danish shipping giant Maersk has warned of choppy...
- Agility Q2 net profit up 8.1pc to US$70 million as revenue rises 3.2pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility's second quarter net profit increased 8
- Old Dominion's Q2 net income up 6.5pc to US$174m on 2.6pc hike in revenue
OLD Dominion Freight Line, a less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier based in Thomasville, North Carolina, saw second quarter net income rise 6
- SIA Cargo sees June air freight volumes fall 0.9pc to 99,800 tonnes
SINGAPORE Airlines Cargo's freight volumes in June dropped by 0