ATHENS-BASED short-sea operator Euroseas widened an annual net loss to US$1
- Euroseas widens 2016 loss to US$1.7m, but sales rise 16.3pc to $40m
- LA's Yates Electrospace to unveil widebody drone at Farnborough
THE widebody helicopter Silent Arrow GD-2000 cargo delivery drone will make its debut at Britain's...
- American and Delta stop flights to China, widening virus disruption
AMERICAN Airlines has stopped flying to Beijing and Shanghai and will resume services on March...
- Mega-ships ease through Elbe after fairway widening
VESSELS with a combined width of up to 98 metres can now pass each other in a widened section...
- Norway's Widereo airline chooses e-cargoware's cloud-based cargo platform
WIDEREO, a Norwegian regional airline, has appointed software firm e-cargoware to digitise...
- Russia-Ukraine conflict widens rift in development of Ilyushin An-124
ANTONOV has called for a revamped variant of the An-124-100 aircraft being developed by Russia's...
- Gap widens between LA and Long Beach as US tariffs bite
LONG BEACH July cargo was down 9
- China-wide first half port throughput up 5.1pc to 127 million TEU
CHINESE first half port container throughput was up 5
- Work to deepen and widen Elbe River's fairway is officially started
THE project to deepen and widen the fairway of the Elbe River officially got underway with...
- Industry-wide air cargo volumes fall 5.1pc , but Turkish Cargo up 7.1pc
OVERALL the global air freight industry suffered a 5
- Long Beach plans to deepen, widen channels for mega ship access
THE Port of Long Beach and US Army Corps of Engineers want to deepen and widen shipping channels...
- South Africa trade surplus widens in December
South Africa's trade balance recorded a surplus of ZAR17