THE Port of New York and New Jersey is seeing truck turn times improve and delays lessen as...
- Box volumes at NY-NJ port remain strong during seasonal slow patch
- WFS to build pharma facility at Copenhagen Airport as volumes rise
PARIS based global groundhandler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) is to invest in a new pharma...
- Ports of LA and Long Beach post strong volumes to start 2019
THE Port of Los Angeles lifted 5
- Virginia port sees box volumes rise 9pc in January to 240,111 TEU
THE Port of Virginia saw container throughput rise 8
- Brussels cargo volumes fall 3.2pc in January with freighter cut-backs
A sharp decline in maindeck cargo on freighters saw Brussels Airport's monthly cargo volumes...
- Cargo volumes at Frankfurt airport dip 4.3pc in January
CARGO was the only sector to register a decline at Frankfurt airport in January compared to...
- HPH Trust posts loss of US$1.3m in 2018 with box volumes down 1pc
SINGAPORE-LISTED Hutchison Port Holdings Trust (HPH) has registered a full year loss of HKD10
- Yilport Holding sees container volumes rise 5pc to 6.41m TEU in 2018
WORLDWIDE terminals owned by Yilport Holding handled 6
- Air cargo volumes in Europe grow by 1.8pc in 2018, after 2.2pc fall in Dec
AIRPORTS across Europe saw freight traffic dropped by 2
- South African ports see cargo volumes rising
SOUTH Africa's container terminals handled a total of 4
- Australia attracts growing volumes of air cargo from Singapore
AUSTRALIA is experiencing growth in volumes of inbound international air cargo, new official...
- AirBridgeCargo 2018 pharma volumes expand 60pc
RUSSIA's AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) saw demand for its pharma product skyrocket 60...
- US ports handle record import box volumes
US container import ports notched up another record-breaking year in 2018 but still came under...
- Chittagong port sees box volumes rise 9pc in 2018 to 2.8 million TEU
BANGLADESH's Chittagong port achieved year-on-year growth of nine per cent, handling a...
- Hamburg box volumes down 1.3pc in first 9 months to 4.1 million TEU
THE Port of Hamburg announced container volumes had fallen 1
- Rising volumes at Tecon Santos, Brazil drives order for 30 Kalmar tractors
KALMAR, part of Cargotec, has won an order to supply a total of 30 Ottawa T2 terminal tractors...
- Hutchison Omani Terminal 3 ups volumes and orders new cranes
HONG KONG's Hutchison Ports Sohar serving the Omani capital of Muscat has announced that...