CHINA is expected to increase Uruguayan beef imports through the end of 2020 as it copes with African swine fever, says Uruguay's biggest...
- China's swine flu loss is South America's gain as beef export volumes soar
- Buenos Aires spends US$2 billion to rival Uruguayan, Brazilian ports
THE Port of Buenos Aires has announced a US$2 billion modernisation programme to increase capacity to 2
- Search for missing crew members resumed after storm break
Search for missing crew members resumed after storm break
- Giant Bulk Carrier M/V Stellar Daisy presumed sunk in South Atlantic, 24 missing
Ship with 24 crew members presumed sunk
- Uruguayan Pilots Mourning
Three Marine Pilots were lost on the 21st August during a storm off the Uruguayan coast when their Launch sank. 3 of them dead.