GLOBAL Ship Lease Inc has arranged a new syndicated US$268 million senior secured credit facility comprised of two tranches from lenders Credit...
- Global Ship Lease secures 5-year US$268 million credit facility to refinance debts
- Seaspan profit hits US$454.5 million with 98.4pc ship utilisation
SEASPAN Corporation has posted operating earnings of US$110
- Cosco said to be eyeing PIL after it bought Singamas box factories
CASH-STRAPPED Pacific International Lines (PIL) of Singapore, is ripe for takeover by the China Cosco Group, according to Paris container research...
- Seaspan to increase its pool of unencumbered assets to 37 vessels
HONG KONG's Seaspan Corporation has announced that it has partially prepaid two credit facilities
- HK's Seaspan repays loans on six containerships ahead of public share offering
CONTAINERSHIP owner Seaspan Corporation has prepaid two credit facilities which were secured by six of its vessels
- PIL dismisses takeover target speculation
SINGAPORE-BASED independent mid-scale carrier Pacific International Lines (PIL) has brushed off suggestions that it is a likely takeover target,...
- PIL could be next in line for acquisitive mega-carriers
SINGAPORE-BASED Pacific International Lines (PIL) could be the next to appear on the acquisition radar of the mega-carriers.
- North of England: Compulsory Insurance – “Blue Cards”
This Circular informs Members of the latest developments towards standardisation of procedures concerning evidence of Club cover and certification of...