CHINA's cargo traffic rose by 9
- China's cargo surges 9.1pc in January to 1.14 billion tonnes
- Hamburg sees China rail freight takes off, hits 135 million tonnes
THE Port of Hamburg handled 135
- Hong Kong air cargo falls 4.2pc in January to 401,000 tonnes
HONG KONG airport, the world's busiest air cargo facility in the world, saw freight volumes...
- SIA Cargo up .05pc to 106,300 tonnes, load factor off 3.8pc
SINGAPORE Airlines Cargo (SIA Cargo) has posted a 3
- Australia's inbound air cargo volume up 7pc to 1.17m tonnes
LATEST government statistics in Australia show that the nation is experiencing growth in inbound...
- Changi air cargo volume rises 1.4pc to 2.1 million tonnes in 2018
SINGAPORE's Changi Airport saw 2018 full year air freight throughput increase by 1
- AirBridgeCargo 2018 traffic rises 2pc yoy to 700,000 tonnes
RUSSIA's AirBridgeCargo saw cargo volumes in 2018 climb by a modest two per cent to 700,000...
- Yangtze 2018 cargo up 7.6pc to record 2.69b tonnes, boxes up 6.1pc
YANGTZE River cargo volume again set an annual record in 2018, up 7