HANGZHOU's Cainiao Smart Logistics Network has joined Russia's air cargo giant Volga-Dnepr Airline for a new ecommerce route from China to...
- Accent on China-Europe ecommerce in Cainiao-Volga-Dnepr collaboration
- Optimarin passes IMO and US Coast Guard ballast water treatment tests
BALLAST water treatment (BWT) specialist Optimarin has successfully completed testing of its system in accordance with IMO G8 while upgrading its...
- Major Gridlock Expected in Ship Repair Yards
Ship owners are expected to face huge delays and congestion in their attempts to book future retrofitting or ship repair projects in the various...
- Launch capsize in Buriganga: 32 bodies recovered so far
Rescue workers recovered the bodies of 32 people after a launch carrying over 100 passengers capsized in Buriganga river at Dhaka's Shyambazar this...
- US Asian imports fall in May after April dip, no pick-up seen till August
US IMPORTS from Asia fell 18
- Sinokor Hong Kong now offers daily China-Korea short sea service
SINOKOR Hong Kong Co Ltd, as its name shows, specialises in service to and from China and South Korea as it has done for more than 30 years
- China, Hong Kong air freight traffic push up global volumes
GLOBAL air cargo load factors continued to rise during the first 11 months of 2019, setting the scene for a potential market rebound in 2020
- 2019 marks entry of goliath box ships, technologically-smart vessels
THIS year has seen a number of remarkable vessels enter the scene, either for their sophisticated use of technology, sheer size, or a combination of...
- Hong Kong Airlines near bankruptcy as it seeks for rescuer to pay bills
HONG KONG's Air Transport Licensing Authority (ATLA) has issued an ultimatum to Hong Kong Airlines, saying it must secure a cash injection and...
- Shift from land to sea transport helps boost Kochi port's cargo volume
THE Cochin Port Trust (CPT) has been pursuing an aggressive marketing strategy aimed at a variety of new cargo, including coffee, cotton, and...
- Leisure Cargo files for bankruptcy after loss of big customer
GERMAN GSA Leisure Cargo, that had once had 14 leisure airline customers, has filed for bankruptcy following the loss of a major contract with TUI to...
- Newly restored 19th-century pilot schooner sinks after collision
Elbe No 5, restored at a cost of €1.5m, collided with container vessel near Hamburg
- Istanbul's new airport opening delayed again - now till March 3
THE full opening of the new Istanbul Airport for passenger flights has been delayed for the second time, according London's Air Cargo News
- Karachi court orders toy importer to cease and desist defaming Maersk Line
A KARACHI Sessions Court ordered an angry toy importer to cease and desist defaming Maersk Line in a dispute over dumurrage charges
- Projected growth short of New Delhi's cargo target of 12.9pc
INDIA's air cargo industry needs to grow by 12
- Osiris took injured skipper to shore
The 'Osiris' carrying the Golden Globe Race (GGR) skipper and Indian Naval officer, Commander Abhilash Tomy, reached Amsterdam isle on Sep 25...
- Marine Warning
angladesh Meteorological Department has issued marine warning, today, Sept
- Cosco-OOCL deal gets green light from Chinese antitrust agency
COSCO Shipping Holdings announced that antitrust authorities in China have agreed to allow its acquisition of the parent company of Orient Overseas...
- Interim operations in Chabahar port in Iran to start by next week
Notwithstanding the plans by the United States to impose fresh sanctions on Iran nuclear deal, India is all set to begin interim operations in the...
- Delay in container terminal extension work irks VPT
The Visakhapatnam Port Trust has served an ultimatum on the Visakha Container Terminal Private Limited (VCTPL) for its failure to launch work on...