HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon will reduce capacity by 96 per cent across our passenger network in April and May because of the...
- Cathay Pacific to reduce passenger capacity by 96pc in April and May
- Pilot boat sunk after having collided with container vessel M/V Godspeed
The Taiwan Transportation Safety Board yesterday said that it would launch an investigation into a collision at the Port of Taipei on Monday night...
- Cathay offers cargo only passenger flights as China airfreight rates surge
AIRFREIGHT rates from China increased rapidly last week as demand from China begins to ramp up but spare capacity remains tight
- Wan Hai spends US$187m on a pair of PIL boxships
TAIWAN's regional carrier Wan Hai Lines is to purchase a pair of container carriers from Singapore's Pacific International Lines (PIL)
- OOCL cancels transpacific sailings as demand falls in slack season
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, has announced a number of cancelled transpacific sailings in response to low...
- China-Taiwan cross-Strait container trade falls 2.9pc in 2019
CONTAINER traffic between Taiwan and China totalled 2,492,372 TEU in 2019, down 2
- International Airport Review lists world's top 20 cargo airports
THE London area International Airport Review has come up with a list of the top 20 busiest airports in the world by the amount of cargo each handled
- Nippon Cargo Airlines to start Tokyo-Taipei route in Q1
JAPAN's Nippon Cargo Airlines is to launch twice weekly freighter service from Narita International Airport in Tokyo to Taipei in Taiwan in the...
- Singapore Changi Airport posts 6.1pc decline in November air freight
SINGAPORE Changi Airport's air freight throughput declined 6
- Nippon Cargo Airlines to revamp network to tap sourcing switch
NIPPON Cargo Airlines (NCA) plans to add service to Taipei next year to meet demand, spurred in part by the movement of sourcing away from China to...
- EVA Airways Q3 profit dives to US$41m on back of weak cargo demand
TAIWAN's EVA Airways Corp's third quarter net profit halved to NTD1
- Evergreen's Q3 profit plunges nearly 90pc with revenue up 11pc
TAIWAN's Evergreen Marine Corp Ltd has posted third-quarter profit from continuing operations of TWD87
- Taiwan's China Airlines Cargo launches Mumbai freighter service
TAIWAN's China Airlines is to launch a freighter service from Mumbai operating four flights a week, two per week coming from Taipei to Mumbai and...
- China Airlines buys six Boeing 777 freighters worth US$2.1 billion
TAIWAN's China Airlines has ordered six 777 freighters from Boeing at a total cost of US$2
- Boeing firms up order with China Airlines for six B777 freighters
BOEING is to manufacture six B777 freighters for China Airlines to modernise its cargo fleet
- Taiwan companies spooked, some consider moving from mainland China
A LARGE number of Taiwanese companies that have been operating in mainland China are considering moving out to Vietnam, Indonesia, Myanmar, Malaysia...
- OOCL cancels transpacific sailings due to expected low seasonal demand
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco union, has announced the cancellation to a number of transpacific sailings in...
- July's 51 freighter deals are led by Boeing 767 deliveries
ONE-THIRD (35 per cent) of the 51 freighter aircraft transactions in July involved Boeing 767s, with demand for both production freighters and...
- Most Hong Kong freighter flights unaffected by cancellations
HONG KONG freighter flights have continued to depart and arrive at Hong Kong airport as usual, despite stoppages ordered by the airport authority
- HMM aims to secure more ocean trade by joining THE Alliance
FINANCIALLY troubled Hyundai Merchant Marine Co (HMM) is joining THE Alliance, a cooperating group of major container shipping lines that will give...