- "Washington's aggressive naval posturing continues despite pandemic"
- Fire aboard Russian submarine kills 14 sailors in the Barents Sea
FOURTEEN Russian sailors have been killed when a fire broke out while their deep-water research submarine was carrying out a survey of the seafloor...
- Russia's sole aircraft carrier, the "Admiral Kuznetsov", was nearly sinking
Russia's sole aircraft carrier, the "Admiral Kuznetsov", was damaged during repairs on Oct 30, 2018, when the drydock holding her sank.
- Search for lost submarine starts
On Sep 7, 2018, at 2
- Class society Korean Register offers aerial, submarine drone ship surveys
CLASSIFICATION society Korean Register (KR) is offering low-cost aerial and underwater drone inspection of ships as less costly and time-consuming...
- Special ship enroute to another search for lost submarine
The Ocean Infinity company, winner of the tender, will send the'Seabed Constructor', equipped with eight unmanned minisubmarines
- Caspian Sea FMs agree to draft convention on delineation, use of sea
Foreign ministers from Caspian Sea states agreed to a draft convention covering the delineation and use of the Caspian Sea during a Dec. 4-5 meeting...
- Submarines, planes and ships found under the Black Sea
The Russians, who researched the Crimean seashore, found 5 submarines, ships and aircraft debris.
- Drill ship left to Morocco after Turkish blockade
The 'Saipem 12000' which the Turkish navy prevented to drill in the Cypriot waters headed to Morocco on Feb 27 without carrying out the planned gas...
- Huge rescue operation from Turkish coaster M/V Little Şeyma
In the new port of Mykonos, the 12 sailors of the cargo ship "LITTLE SEYMA" with Panamanian flag drifted to the rocky island of Traganisi near...
- Research vessel found first submarine loss in WW 1
Research vessel found first submarine loss in WW 1
- Research ship explored sunken war relics
Research ship explored sunken war relics
- Research ship looking for missing submarine
Research ship looking for missing submarine
- Turkish Navy Monitoring Drilling Vessel near Cyprus
Turkish Navy Monitoring Drilling Vessel near Cyprus
- Swordfish surveyed wrecks of Maersk vessels
Swordfish surveyed wrecks of Maersk vessels
- Hyundai Heavy Industries wins US$700 million ship order from Iran
HYUNDAI Heavy Industries Co. has received a US$700 million order from Iran to build 10 ships. The order comprises four 14,500-TEU containerships for...
- Surfacing submarine in collision with tanker off Gibraltar
On July 20, 2016, at 1.30 p.m. the "Andreas" which was transiting Gibraltar Strait in western direction en route to Setubal in full load was hit by...
- US, India, Japan join naval forces to face South China Sea military buildup
A US Navy carrier group along with warships from India and Japan are engaging in submarine warfare, air defence, search and rescue exercises in the...
- Vehicle carrier "Modern Express" now listing 50 degrees
The "Modern Express" remained adrift off the northwest tip of Spain with a very heavy list of almost 50 ° on Jan 27. At 10.10 a.m. a Falcon 50...
- Russian Spy Ship Makes Port Call In Curacao
A Russian naval spy ship, tracked by US intelligence assets over the past two months as it sailed the western Atlantic, arrived in Curacao this...