SIX new services linking the ports of Xiamen and Fuzhou in Fujian, China with Asia and Europe have been launched as part of the Silk Road Maritime...
- Fujian launches six shipping services to Europe and Asia
- FMC warns of court action if there are signs of 'collusion' on transpacific trade
US ocean regulator the Federal Maritime Commission (FMC) has fired a warning shot across the bows of container shipping lines, saying it will head to...
- DHL Express announces 2021 rate hike of 5pc for Hong Kong and Macau
MAJOR international express service provider DHL Express has announced an average price increase of 4
- Dachser expands charters from Hong Kong to Frankfurt
GERMAN forwarding giant Dachser Air & Sea Logistics is expanding its premium charter programme to include the Hong Kong-Frankfurt route which started...
- It's not all bad - US airline jobs up 7,000 from mid-June
US Airlines employed 706,824 in the middle of July 2020, 7,101 more than in mid-June 2020 and 46,461 fewer than in March 2020, revealing what many...
- Mumbai rival Mundra surpassing JNPT container throughput
INDIA's Adani Ports at Mundra, 475 nautical miles north of Mumbai, increased its July volume six per cent to three million tonnes year on year...
- Port of Salalah volume up 13pc to 2.2 million TEU in first half
OMAN's Salalah port continues to see significant growth as key lines consolidate operations around the harbour, reports Dubai's Maritime...
- Bollore Hong Kong achieves coveted IATA CEIV Pharma grading
BELLORE Logistics Hong Kong has achieved IATA CEIV Pharma certification for its facility at Hong Kong International Airport, the company announced
- CEVA Logistics offers 'CargoWise' as digitisation advance
CEVA Logistics, now a CMA CGM unit, has introduced an 'integrated logistics execution platform' called CargoWise, the Marseilles-based...
- Maersk's APM Terminals plans to invest in Pipavav port
MAERSK's APM Terminals Pipavav has approved a major IRS7 billion (US$94
- China-Indonesia-Philippines loop makes first DaChan Bay call
THE arrival the 1,740-TEU Singapore-flagged Ludwig Schulte of the Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) at western Shenzhen's DaChan Bay...
- 23,964-TEU HMM Hamburg makes its first call in at Port of Hamburg
With the first call of the 23,964-TEU HMM Hamburg, another ship of the so-called 'Megamax-24 class' headed for the port of Hamburg last night
- 'HMM HAMBURG' Makes Its First Call in Hamburg
With the first call of the 'HMM HAMBURG', another ship of the so-called 'Megamax-24 class' headed for the port of Hamburg last night
- Milestone with SANMAR's technical delivery of new rastar 3200sx tugs!
Another milestone for Orkney Island Council and SANMAR with technical delivery of new rastar 3200sx tugs!
- The nuclear option for shipping
Finding a ‘magic bullet’ that will provide shipping with dramatically reduced GHG and CO2 emissions, looks like a long and tortuous road, as...
- Lufthansa Cargo opens new pharma facilities in US and Germany
LUFTHANSA Cargo has expanded its pharma operations with the opening of a new hub in Munich and another in Chicago
- HMM inks MOU to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from ships
SOUTH Korea's leading shipper HMM has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the Korea Bio Energy Association, Hyundai Heavy Industries...
- Menzies Aviation increases air cargo tracking with Descartes
TORONTO area Descartes Systems has announced that Edinburgh-based Menzies Aviation is deploying Descartes Core Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) readers at...
- Agility facility to be leading retailer's central warehouse and distribution centre
KUWAITI logistics major Agility has leased warehouse space in the Agility Logistics Park (ALP) in Abidjan to CDCI (Compagnie de Distribution de Cote...
- Turkey's Uzmar to build four tugboats for Pakistan's Karachi Port
UZMAR announced the signing of contract with Karachi Port Trust, PAKISTAN for Four newbuild RAstar 3200W Class Terminal / Escort Tugboats.