DANISH shipping giant Maersk Group's second quarter net profit soared 793 per cent year...
- Maersk's Q2 profit soars 793pc to US$134 million as sales rise 0.6pc
- ICTSI H1 profit soars 42pc to US$128.5 million as sales rise 14pc
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) first half profit soared...
- Hapag-Lloyd profit soars 44.5pc to US$162 million as sales rise 14pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd first half net profit increased 44
- ATSG Q2 profit soars 57pc to US$37.5 million as sales rise 64.3pc
FREIGHTER operator ATSG saw operating income in the second quarter skyrocket 56
- Asia-Europe rate off 2.1pc to US$701/TEU, USWC soars 24.5pc to $1,720/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending Friday...
- China consumer price growth hits 15-month high - pork soars 18.2pc
CHINA's consumer prices rose 2
- Hamburg's rail container volume soars 13.6pc and can handle more
GERMANY's Port of Hamburg posted a 13
- Major box ship lessor Danaos Q1 profit soars 37.9pc, revenues up 0.9pc
ATHENS based Danaos Corporation, one of the world's largest independent owners of containerships,...
- ICTSI net profit soars 77pc to US$72 million as volume rises 7pc
MANILA's International Container Services International's (ICTSI) first quarter net...
- DHL quarterly profit soars 28.1pc to US$1.34 billion as sales rise 4.1pc
GERMANY's Deutsche Post DHL Group's year on year first quarter operating profit increased...
- Seaspan quarterly profit soars 321pc to US$285.3 million on bill payment
HONG KONG's non-operating containership owner Seaspan Corporation has declared a 321 per...
- Cargolux quarterly net profit soars 76.6pc to US$211.2 million
LUXEMBOURG's Cargolux increased first quarter net profit 76
- Russia's FESCO profit soars 36pc to US$161.4 million as sales leap 30.3pc
RUSSIA's Far East FESCO Transportation Group declared a 36 per cent year-on-year increase...
- Hapag-Lloyd 2018 profit soars 39.3pc to US$51.9 million, sales up 15pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd's 2018 net profit increased 39
- ICTSI box volume up 6pc to 9.7m TEU, net profit soars 22pc to US$222m
MANILA-HEADQUARTERED International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) handled 9
- Atlas Air 2018 profit and revenue soars on e-commerce boom
ATLAS Air Worldwide Holdings (WW) said it expected 2018 adjusted pre-tax profit to increase...
- Anchorage's perishables market between Latin America and Asia soars
AIR cargo volumes at Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport rose 2
- Piraeus '18 profit soars 147pc to US$31.6 million, revenue up 19pc
THE Cosco-owned Greek Piraeus Port Authority (PPA) posted an annual year-on-year 147 per cent...
- Indiana ports set records as cargo soars 25pc to 14.8 million tons
GREAT Lake and barge Ports of Indiana, which include Burns Harbour, Jeffersonville and Mount...
- Airfreight volume at Liege Airport soars 21.5pc in 2018
BELGIAN cargo hub, Liege Airport, handled 870,644 tonnes in 2018, a 21