SINOTRANS, a Hong Kong-based company principally engaged in forwarding, posted a 6
- Sinotrans Q3 profit slips 6.64pc to US$19.68 million, but mum on sales
- Cosco Holdings profit slips 0.7pc to US$192.3 million, but sales up 7pc
COSCO SHIPPING Holdings third quarter net profit slipped 0
- Asia Pacific air cargo demand slips 7.7pc amid worsening trade tensions
AIRLINES based in Asia Pacific suffered a 7
- Hamburg first half volume up 7.5pc to 4.7 million TEU, but bulk slips
THE Port of Hamburg's first half container volume 7
- Union Pacific quarterly profit up 10pc, though revenue slips 1pc
BIGGEST American railway, the Union Pacific reported a 10 per cent second quarter year-on-year...
- Shanghai slips to 4th in world ports after Singapore and Hong Kong
A NEW ranking of the world seaports and shipping centres has set the standard listing on its...
- CEVA 2018 profit slips 7.1pc to US$260 million but sales rise 5.2pc
SWISS based CEVA Logistics posted a 7
- Cathay January cargo slips 3.4pc, but passengers up 7.4pc
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried 166,735 tonnes of cargo and mail...
- North American rail traffic slips 4pc
NORTH American rail volume for the week ending January 26, on 12 reporting US, Canadian and...
- Dubai airport cargo makes gains in October, but slips 0.9pc year to date
DUBAI International Airport handled 237,499 tonnes of cargo in October, up 2
- Shanghai off 5.2pc to 34.9m TEU in 11 months, Nov slips 1.9pc
THE Port of Shanghai's November container throughput fell 1
- China's manufacturing growth in November slips to fresh two-year low
CHINA's factories lost more momentum in November, according to a key monthly survey of...