NAIROBI's Port of Mombasa handled a record one million TEU by September 16, putting it...
- Mombasa port handles one million TEU by September
- Turkish Cargo bucks global trend as volumes rise 8.8pc in September
TURKISH Cargo's freight volumes rose 8
- Global air freight volumes decline by 5pc in September: IATA
CARGO traffic globally, measured in freight tonne kilometres (FTKs), fell by 4
- World air cargo volume falls in September, but decline flattens
THE International Air Transport Association (IATA) reported a 4
- Macao's September land container cargo soars 36.7pc to 2,213 tonnes
THE weight of containerised overland cargo to Macao by land in September increased 36
- Drewry's East-West Airfreight Price Index shows rate rise in September
AVERAGE air freight rates rose by approximately US$0
- LAX air cargo falls 12pc in September and 5.5pc in first 9 months of 2019
SEPTEMBER cargo volume through Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) continued its steep...
- Asia Pacific air cargo declines 6.5pc in September, trade tensions blamed
THE Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (PA) saw cargo volumes decline 6
- Port of Rotterdam box volumes rise 3.8pc from January to September
THE Port of Rotterdam handled 112
- Hong Kong exports continue to shrink, contracting 7.3pc in September
HONG Kong exports in September shrank 7
- Antwerp port's box volume from January to September rises 6.4pc to 8.87m TEU
THE Belgium port of Antwerp saw container throughput rise by 6
- Busiest September in the Port of Long Beach's history despite trade war
CONTAINER throughput at the Port of Long Beach reached a record level last month by handling...
- Shipping on Northern Sea Route rises 40pc from Jan-September
SHIPMENTS on the Arctic route in the first nine months of the year totalled 23
- Cathay group cargo volume drops 4.4pc in September to 172,637 tonnes
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon announced that its September cargo volume...
- LA port September box volumes slip 2.7pc, but rise 4.7 over 9 months
THE Port of Los Angeles' September container throughput slipped 2
- South Carolina ports volumes rise 12.5pc in September to 195,000 TEU
THE South Carolina Ports Authority (SCPA) handled 195,000 TEU at the Wando Welch and North...
- Shanghai-Europe air freight rates are up 10pc in September on back of HK protests
AIR cargo rates from Shanghai Pudong International Airport to Europe rose by 10
- North American rail freight volume down 4.8pc in September
NORTH American rail volume for the week ending September 28, on 12 reporting US, Canadian...
- Container rates globally fall 0.1pc in September, continuing downturn
THE latest XSI Public Indices report from Oslo-based Xeneta shows that long-term contracted...
- British Airways' pilots call off September 27 strike action
THE British Airline Pilots Association (BALPA) has called off the strike over pay and conditions...
- CMA CGM levies US$150/TEU on Asia-Maldives cargo September 15
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM is levying US$150 per TEU peak season surcharge on cargo from...
- CMA CGM ups Asia-West African rates $500/TEU on September 1
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM has increased Asia to West Africa rate US$500 per TEU from September...
- International Chamber of Shipping meet in London September 11
The International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) is holding its 'flagship' conference on...
- Salvage convention at Holiday Inn Kensington High Street September 11
THE 10th Maritime Salvage & Casualty Response convention will be held at the Holiday Inn London...
- International Chamber of Shipping meets in London September 11
THE International Chamber of Shipping (ICS) will challenge the shipping industry and policymakers...
- London International Shipping Week to focus on change September 12
LONDON International Shipping Week will open
- President Trump announces new China tariffs of 10pc on September 1
THE trade war is back following the announcement by US President Trump that beginning September...
- London September 11 conference on salvage casualty response
THE 10th Annual Maritime Salvage & Casualty Response conference is to take place on September...
- London September conference of Marine Salvage and Casualty response
THE 10th Annual Maritime Salvage & Casualty Response Conference is to take place on September...
- Maersk in icebreaker talks for second voyage over Russia in September
MAERSK Line, the world's biggest container shipping company, is reconsidering its rejection...
- October world air cargo beats September with Asia Pacific on top
WORLDACD reported that global air freight volumes rose by two per cent in October, reversing...