US CUSTOMS in the Port of Philadelphia have seized 15
- Biggest ever drug bust - 15 tonnes of coke seized in MSC ship in Philadelphia
- Hamburg Sud loops Europe-Central America, Caribbean and SAWC
MAERSK unit Hamburg Sud will be expanding services it offers between Europe and Central America, Caribbean and South America West Coast with active...
- Chinese ports handle 4.3 billion tonnes of cargo, up 6.6pc in first 4 months
CHINA's ports have handled just under 4
- Panama Canal transits 1,000th neopanamax, 9,008-TEU MSC Anzu
THE Panama Canal has transited, its 1,000th neopanamax, the 9,008-TEU MSC Anzu from the Atlantic to the Pacific less than nine months after the newly...
- MSC combines Americas services using new Panama Canal
MEDITERRANEAN Shipping Company (MSC) is to combine its Europe-North America and North America-west coast South America services into one.
- MSC to levy stiff north Europe-South America bunker surcharge next month
THE Mediterranean Shipping Co (MSC) has posted its Bunker Contribution (BUC) for all cargo between North Europe and the Med and the South American...
- MSC adjusts bunker contribution, adds Asia-Med peak season surcharge
MSC has announced that bunker contribution (BUC) of US$575 per TEU is to be applied to all southbound cargo from Korea, Japan, China, Hong Kong and...