FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's second quarter net profit fell nine fold to US$2
- CMA CGM profit declines nine fold to US$2.3 million as sales rise 4.6pc
- Cosco Shipping Ports profit off 12.5pc to US$147 million, sales rise 4.5pc
COSCO Shipping Ports (CSP) first half net profit fell 12
- Cosco Shipping back in black with US$205 million profit as sales soar 53pc
COSCO Shipping Holdings' reversed itself from a first half a loss of US$35
- 'K' Line back in black with US$71.5 million profit as sales decline 13.6pc
JAPAN's Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Line 'K' Line reversed itself from last year's...
- Maersk's Q2 profit soars 793pc to US$134 million as sales rise 0.6pc
DANISH shipping giant Maersk Group's second quarter net profit soared 793 per cent year...
- ICTSI H1 profit soars 42pc to US$128.5 million as sales rise 14pc
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) first half profit soared...
- DHL's air cargo falls 5.8pc as sales slide 2.4pc to US$1.34 billion
DHL Global Forwarding's second quarter air freight volumes decreased by 5
- Hapag-Lloyd profit soars 44.5pc to US$162 million as sales rise 14pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd first half net profit increased 44
- ATSG Q2 profit soars 57pc to US$37.5 million as sales rise 64.3pc
FREIGHTER operator ATSG saw operating income in the second quarter skyrocket 56
- XPO Logistics first half profit up 4pc to US$798 million as sales fall 2.4pc
XPO Logistics first half operating profit was up four per cent year on year to US$798 million...
- IAG Cargo H1 sales off 3.2pc to US$312.2 million, blames global trend
IAG Cargo has posted a 3
- Beijing plans to penalise American companies for arms sales to Taiwan
CHINA's Foreign Ministry said it would sanction US firms that participate in arms sales...
- Online shopping now accounts for 34pc of US apparel sales: report
eCOMMERCE now accounts more than a third of all American apparel sales - at 34
- CP Rail H1 profits up 47pc to US$879 million as sales rise 9.7pc
THE Canadian Pacific Railway posted a first half 47
- US to show leniency on licences for sales to Shenzhen's Huawei Tech
THE US government will issue licences to companies seeking to sell goods to China's Huawei...
- US Congress joins Senate is seeking to ban Chinese drone sales
US LAWMAKERS are looking to ban military purchases of Chinese-made drones - which could boost...
- Boeing stock slides after tweet raises prospect of lost China sales
BOEING stock fell to its lowest in four months when US-China trade tensions escalated and...
- HNA's Swissport profit up 24pc to US$306.4 million as sales rise 6.7pc
HNA Group-owned Swissport posted an annual 24
- DHL quarterly profit soars 28.1pc to US$1.34 billion as sales rise 4.1pc
GERMANY's Deutsche Post DHL Group's year on year first quarter operating profit increased...
- Air Transport Services Group sales up 71pc - 737 crashes bring added work
OHIO's Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) first quarter operations profit increased 26...
- Cosco, OOCL have 20-year usage deal after terminal sale to Macquarie
THE US Government's requirement that Hong Kong's Orient Overseas (International) Limited...
- CMA CGM launches new digitised sales channel to customers
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM has launched an entirely new digital eco-system, which allows...
- Old Dominion Q1 profit up 21.9pc to US$133,323, sales rise 7.1pc
AWARD-WINNING North Carolina less-than-truckload motor carrier Old Dominion Freight Line increased...
- Cargotec suffers 8pc profit decline to US$33.7 million as sales rise 2pc
HELSINKI cargo handling giant Cargotec suffered an eight per cent year-on-year decline in...
- Forward Air Q1 profit up 3.9pc to US$18.4 million, sales rise 6.2pc
GREENEVILLE, Tennessee-based Forward Air Corp, a contractor for the air cargo industry, increased...
- HPH Trust net profit falls 33pc to US$6.1 million, sales up 029pc
SINGAPORE listed HPH Trust, Hong Kong's Hutchison organisation's port operating arm,...
- Cosco Shipping Ports Q1 profit fell 27.9pc but sales rose 4.1pc
CHINA Cosco Shipping Ports first quarter profit fell 27
- HNA abandons sale of box unit Seaco when bids fall below limit
TROUBLED Chinese aviation conglomerate HNA Group has shelved a sale process for its container-leasing...
- Kuehne + Nagel Q1 profit off 1.6pc to US$177 million, sales rise 7.7pc
THE world's biggest sea freight forwarder Kuehne + Nagel's net first quarter profit...
- CP quarterly profit up 0.5pc to US$403.7 million as sales rise 6pc
THE Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) increased first quarter operating profit 0
- Union Pacific QI profit up 6pc to US$1.4 billion, but sales slip 2pc
THE Union Pacific (UP), the biggest US railway, first quarter profit increased six per cent...
- CSX, Kansas City Southern Q1 sales grow, but KCS profit off 28.9pc
AMERICAN Class I railways CSX and Kansas City Southern both reported first-quarter growth...
- Time:matters sales hit record US$137 million on back of M&As
ACQUISITIONS and the expansion of time:matters' network in the Americas helped the time...
- Panalpina quarterly profit up 15.6pc to US$19 million as sales rise 4.9pc
SWISS global forwarding giant Panalpina's first quarter consolidated profit increased...
- ECS beomes first general sales and service agent to join TIACA board
CHAIRMAN of ECS Group Bertrand Schmoll has been elected to the board of TIACA, the first time...
- Contship Italia wraps up sale of Gioia Tauro to MSC
CONTSHIP Italia SpA has sold its 50 per cent stake in the southern Italian port of Gioia Tauro...
- Hamburg Sud finalises sale of bulk shipping operations to China Navigation
HAMBURG Sud, a subsidiary of AP Moller-Maersk, announced that it has completed the sale of...
- China Logistics Property profit up 34pc to US$82.1 million, sales rise 44pc
CHINA Logistics Property Holdings (CNLP) adjusted net profit in 2018 increased 34 per cent...
- Russia's FESCO profit soars 36pc to US$161.4 million as sales leap 30.3pc
RUSSIA's Far East FESCO Transportation Group declared a 36 per cent year-on-year increase...
- Cosco Shipping Ports profit up 42.9pc to US$324 million, sales up 57pc
COSCO Shipping Ports, a leading global port operator, declared that its 2018 adjusted net...
- Kerry Logistics profit up 15pc to US$310.8 million, as sales soar 24pc
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics Network's 2018 profit attributed to shareholders increased...
- Zim hit by US$119.9 million net loss, but makes 9.1pc sales gain
ISRAELI flag carrier Zim suffered a 2018 net loss of US$119
- PSA International profit falls 2.3pc to US1.2 billion while sales up 3pc
SINGAPORE's global port operator PSA International's 2018 net profit declined 2
- Hapag-Lloyd 2018 profit soars 39.3pc to US$51.9 million, sales up 15pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd's 2018 net profit increased 39
- Etihad Airways narrows loss to US$1.28 billion as cargo sales fall 5pc
ABU BI's Etihad Airways narrowed its annual loss in 2018 to US$1
- CMA CGM 2018 profit down, but sales rise 11.2pc to US$23.4 billion
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's full year consolidated profit fell to US$34 million from...
- Samudera profit falls 22pc to US$8.3 million as sales rise 9.8pc
INDONESIA's Samudera Shipping's net profit fell 21
- Panalpina consolidated profit up 31pc to US$75.9 million, sales up 9pc
SWISS forwarding and logistics giant Panalpina 's consolidated profit increased 31
- Kuehne + Nagel profit up 4.3pc to US$774.1 million as sales rise 11.7pc
SWISS logistics giant Kuehne + Nagel increased 2018 net profit 4
- CEVA 2018 profit slips 7.1pc to US$260 million but sales rise 5.2pc
SWISS based CEVA Logistics posted a 7