Airfreight rates have increased after the declines of the past weeks, with forwarders reporting further increases on the way
- Airfreight rates tick up as passenger-freighters depart from the market
- Port of Long Beach box volume off 17.3pc to 519,730 TEU in April
THE Port of Long Beach container volume fell 17
- Hapag-Lloyd quarterly profit off 73.9pc to US$27 million as revenue rises 6pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd's first quarter net profit fell 73
- Long Beach voliume slips in April as virus crisis causes demand to plunge
ECONOMIC effects of the COVID-19 pandemic continued to impact trade at the Port of Long Beach in April with fewer cargo containers moving through the...
- Increasing risks form the accumulation of cargo: TT Club warns
THE current pandemic has disrupted global supply chains in a wide variety of ways and in particular the significant build-ups of goods produced in...
- VLCCs: Charterers Regain Control, Suezmax: Rates tumbled
A quieter week in both Middle East and Atlantic regions has allowed charterers to regain control as tonnage availability increases, with the...
- Airfreight rates to hit US$10/kg; more rises as demand surges
FORWARDERS are anticipating ad hoc airfreight rates of US$10 per kilogramme, as shippers become desperate to release goods from China with little or...
- ICTSI net profit plunges 52pc despite rises in revenue and box volume
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) has posted a net profit of US$100
- Vancouver handles record TEU in 2019 and 144m tonnes of cargo
THE port of Vancouver handled 144 million tonnes of cargo in 2019, down two per cent from 2018; and a record 3
- Seaspan 2019 profit up 77.3pc to US$368 million as revenue rises 3.6pc
SEASPAN, Hong Kong's non-operating containership owner, posted a 77
- SIA quarterly profit up 15.7pc to US$226.8 million as revenue rises 3pc
SINGAPORE Airlines' SIA Group posted a 15
- Box rates up, but concerns still there to recoup costs of IMO 2020
THE long-term contracted market has experienced a third consecutive month of increases, equating to an 8 per cent overall year-on-year rise,...
- Port of Zeebrugge 2019 box volume increases 4.8pc to 1.7 million TEU
THE Belgian Port of Zeebrugge container throughput increased 4
- Savannah's Nov box volume rises 5.4pc with greater intermodal efficiency
THE US Port of Savannah handled 363,000 TEU in November, representing a 5
- Chittagong box volume up 7pc to 3.1m TEU, Dhaka ICD throughput also rises
BANGLADESH's leading gateway, Chittagong port posted seven per cent growth in container volumes last year
- GDP in US increases 1.9pc in Q3 as consumer spending rises 2.9pc
GROSS domestic product in the US rose at an annual rate of 1
- OOCL up 4.1pc to 1,781,120 TEU as revenue rises 5.8pc to US$1.6 billion
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has announced a 4
- Antwerp port's box volume from January to September rises 6.4pc to 8.87m TEU
THE Belgium port of Antwerp saw container throughput rise by 6
- Shipping on Northern Sea Route rises 40pc from Jan-September
SHIPMENTS on the Arctic route in the first nine months of the year totalled 23
- Oakland operating profit up 4.1 to US$66 million as revenue rises 4.2pc
THE Port of Oakland increased annual operating profit 4