GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd's net profit increased 22
- Hapag-Lloyd profit up 22.6pc to US$168 million as revenues rise 3pc
- Airfreight rates to hit US$10/kg; more rises as demand surges
FORWARDERS are anticipating ad hoc airfreight rates of US$10 per kilogramme, as shippers become...
- Asia-Europe rates rise 3.2pc to US$830/TEU, USWC dip 2.4pc at $1,361/FEU
SPOT rates for shipping containers from Asia to northern Europe in the week ending last Friday...
- ICTSI net profit plunges 52pc despite rises in revenue and box volume
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) has posted a net profit...
- Air Canada's net profit up 298pc to US$1.09 billion as sales rise 5.5pc
AIR CANADA posted a 298 per cent year-on-year increase in net profit to C$1
- Euroseas widens 2016 loss to US$1.7m, but sales rise 16.3pc to $40m
ATHENS-BASED short-sea operator Euroseas widened an annual net loss to US$1
- Seaspan 2019 profit up 77.3pc to US$368 million as revenue rises 3.6pc
SEASPAN, Hong Kong's non-operating containership owner, posted a 77
- SIA quarterly profit up 15.7pc to US$226.8 million as revenue rises 3pc
SINGAPORE Airlines' SIA Group posted a 15
- DSV Panalpina's airfreight volumes rise but profits decline due to integration
DSV's air freight revenues and volumes improved last year after buying Panalpina
- Owners of small box ships anticipate that charter rates will continue to rise
OWNERS of mid- to small-sized containerships are optimistic that they can continue to clinch...
- Sea freight rates set to rise with fallout from the coronavirus outbreak
SHIPPING lines are gearing up to take more ships out of service in Asia, a move sparked by...
- Port of Savannah sets new record with 5.6pc rise to 4.6 million TEU
THE Port of Savannah posted a 5
- Savannah's Nov box volume rises 5.4pc with greater intermodal efficiency
THE US Port of Savannah handled 363,000 TEU in November, representing a 5
- Chittagong box volume up 7pc to 3.1m TEU, Dhaka ICD throughput also rises
BANGLADESH's leading gateway, Chittagong port posted seven per cent growth in container...
- Maritime Strategies International predicts box shipping rates to rise
MARITIME Strategies International (MSI) anticipates declines in December in container spot...
- Valencia sees 2019 box throughput rise 5.86pc to 5 million TEU
THE Port of Valencia handled five million TEU from January to November, representing a year-on-year...
- DHL Q3 profits rise despite slide in airfreight volumes and revenues
DHL Global Forwarding, the leading international provider of air, sea and road freight services,...
- IATA: Rise of e-commerce not enough to deflect air cargo headwinds
THE International Air Transport Association (IATA) says e-commerce has been a key growth market...
- Turkish Cargo bucks global trend as volumes rise 8.8pc in September
TURKISH Cargo's freight volumes rose 8
- CMA CGM profit up 54pc to US$158.9 million as revenues rise 25.8pc
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's third quarter net profit increased 54
- Asian Terminals sees Q3 profit fall 10pc, but Jan-Sept earnings rise to US$55m
MANILA, Philippines-based Asian Terminals Inc (ATI) saw its third quarter net profit after...
- Container freight rates rise in the run up to new IMO 2020 low sulphur fuel rule
CONTAINER spot freight rates on mainline Asia-Europe and trans-Pacific services surged by...
- Ports of Long Beach, Los Angeles see export volume rise, imports fall in Oct
THE US Port of Long Beach handled a total of 688,425 TEU of containerised cargo in October,...
- Lufthansa Q3 profits fall 4pc to US$1.2 billion though sales rise 2pc
LUFTHANSA, which includes Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings and Swiss International...
- Westports Q3 profit up 11.9pc to US$38 million as revenues rise 10.3pc
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings third quarter net profit increased 11
- GDP in US increases 1.9pc in Q3 as consumer spending rises 2.9pc
GROSS domestic product in the US rose at an annual rate of 1
- Drewry's East-West Airfreight Price Index shows rate rise in September
AVERAGE air freight rates rose by approximately US$0
- Port of Rotterdam box volumes rise 3.8pc from January to September
THE Port of Rotterdam handled 112
- OOCL up 4.1pc to 1,781,120 TEU as revenue rises 5.8pc to US$1.6 billion
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has announced a 4
- Antwerp port's box volume from January to September rises 6.4pc to 8.87m TEU
THE Belgium port of Antwerp saw container throughput rise by 6
- Shipping on Northern Sea Route rises 40pc from Jan-September
SHIPMENTS on the Arctic route in the first nine months of the year totalled 23
- LA port September box volumes slip 2.7pc, but rise 4.7 over 9 months
THE Port of Los Angeles' September container throughput slipped 2
- South Carolina ports volumes rise 12.5pc in September to 195,000 TEU
THE South Carolina Ports Authority (SCPA) handled 195,000 TEU at the Wando Welch and North...
- Oakland operating profit up 4.1 to US$66 million as revenue rises 4.2pc
THE Port of Oakland increased annual operating profit 4
- Ontario airport's freight volumes in August rise 2.7pc to 65,514 tonnes
ONTARIO International Airport in southern California handled 65,514 tonnes of commercial freight...
- Global Jan-July box volumes rise 1.2pc with extra 1m+ TEU due by 2022
GLOBAL container volumes increased by 1
- Qatar Airways reports FY2019 loss of US$2.7b despite rise in cargo revenues
QATAR Airways' cargo revenues rose by 16
- Eco concerns rise as US Navy disbands Climate Change Task Force
THE US Navy has disbanded Task Force Climate Change Arctic patrols, the decade-long watch...
- CMA CGM profit declines nine fold to US$2.3 million as sales rise 4.6pc
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's second quarter net profit fell nine fold to US$2
- Cosco Shipping Ports profit off 12.5pc to US$147 million, sales rise 4.5pc
COSCO Shipping Ports (CSP) first half net profit fell 12
- Kansas City's July air freight volumes rise 2.7pc YoY to 17.5m pounds
KANSAS City International Airport in the US state of Missouri saw air freight volumes, comprising...
- Chinese ports' July box throughput rises 6.9pc YoY to 22.77m TEU
PORTS in China collectively handled 22
- YZJ Shipbuilding's H1 earnings rise 11pc YoY to US$345.4m
YANGZIJIANG (YZJ) Shipbuilding achieved 11 per cent higher profits in the first half of the...
- Asia Terminals sees Q2 earnings rise 26pc due to Manila, Batangas growth
ASIAN Terminals Inc (ATI) saw its second quarter net income surge 26 per cent year on year...
- Oil retreats after biggest jump in five weeks as stockpiles rise
OIL prices declined after the biggest spurt in five weeks as an industry report showed American...
- Agility Q2 net profit up 8.1pc to US$70 million as revenue rises 3.2pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility's second quarter net profit increased 8
- Maersk's Q2 profit soars 793pc to US$134 million as sales rise 0.6pc
DANISH shipping giant Maersk Group's second quarter net profit soared 793 per cent year...
- Fraport H1 profit up 17pc to US$184.2 million as revenue rises 5.2pc
GERMANY's global airport operator Fraport's first half net profit increased 17
- HMM narrows Q2 loss 76pc to US$93 million as revenues rise 12.8pc
KOREA's Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has narrowed its second quarter operating loss 76...
- Oakland lifts record 90,598 TEU of imports in July as exports rise 10pc
THE Port of Oakland saw its busiest month ever for container imports when it handled 90,598...