ASIAN Terminals Inc (ATI) saw its second quarter net income surge 26 per cent year on year...
- Asia Terminals sees Q2 earnings rise 26pc due to Manila, Batangas growth
- Oil retreats after biggest jump in five weeks as stockpiles rise
OIL prices declined after the biggest spurt in five weeks as an industry report showed American...
- Agility Q2 net profit up 8.1pc to US$70 million as revenue rises 3.2pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility's second quarter net profit increased 8
- Maersk's Q2 profit soars 793pc to US$134 million as sales rise 0.6pc
DANISH shipping giant Maersk Group's second quarter net profit soared 793 per cent year...
- Fraport H1 profit up 17pc to US$184.2 million as revenue rises 5.2pc
GERMANY's global airport operator Fraport's first half net profit increased 17
- HMM narrows Q2 loss 76pc to US$93 million as revenues rise 12.8pc
KOREA's Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has narrowed its second quarter operating loss 76...
- Oakland lifts record 90,598 TEU of imports in July as exports rise 10pc
THE Port of Oakland saw its busiest month ever for container imports when it handled 90,598...
- ICTSI H1 profit soars 42pc to US$128.5 million as sales rise 14pc
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) first half profit soared...
- Chinese exports rise 3.3pc in July bouncing back from 1.3pc June decline
CHINESE exports rose in July, growing 3
- Hapag-Lloyd profit soars 44.5pc to US$162 million as sales rise 14pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd first half net profit increased 44
- Qatar ports July box volumes rise 15pc over June to total 121,404 TEU
THE Qatari ports of Hamad, Doha and Ruwais handled 121,404 TEU in July, up from 105,686 TEU...
- ATSG Q2 profit soars 57pc to US$37.5 million as sales rise 64.3pc
FREIGHTER operator ATSG saw operating income in the second quarter skyrocket 56
- Huawei Technologies first half revenues rise 23pc to US$58.3 billion
SHENZHEN's Huawei Technologies said revenue rose sharply in the first half of the year...
- SIA profit falls 20.7pc to U$80.7 million as revenues rise 6.7pc
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) net profit in the first quarter of its fiscal year fell 20
- Melbourne's box trade rises 4.1pc YoY in June, but down on May
THE Australian port of Melbourne handled a total of 241,985 TEU in June, representing a year-on-year...
- DSV sees air freight volumes rise 1pc and profit up to US$313m in H1
DSV's air freight volumes rose in the first half of the year by one per cent, but fell...
- Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport sees H1 cargo traffic rise 2pc
SHEREMETYEVO International Airport processed 148,000 tonnes of cargo and 22,000 tonnes of...
- China's export container shipping index rises 0.9pc in week of July 26
THE average China Containerised Freight Index (CCFI) for the nation's containerised exports,...
- Global fleet grows to 22.7 million TEU as big ship demand rises
THE total global containership fleet expanded by 3
- Box volumes on China's Yangtze River rise 5.3pc in H1 to 9.4m TEU
MAJOR ports located along China's Yangtze river collectively handled 1
- CP Rail H1 profits up 47pc to US$879 million as sales rise 9.7pc
THE Canadian Pacific Railway posted a first half 47
- Frankfurt Airport June cargo down 4.7pc, but passenger numbers rise
GERMANY's Frankfurt Airportis one of Europe's busiest air freight hubs in Europe suffered...
- LNG carrier to be designed by China and Lloyd's Register as demand rises
LLOYD's Register (LR) has entered into an agreement with Cosco Shipping LNG Investment,...
- Operational capacity at APTM Barcelona rises with 29 new straddle carriers
APM Terminals Barcelona has acquired 29 new straddle carriers (SC) from Konecranes Noell with...
- Evergreen adopts conservative outlook despite 24pc rise in revenue
EVERGREEN Marine Corp achieved revenue growth of 24 per cent over the first five months of...
- HAROPA cargo up 5.1pc, boxes rise 4pc to 1.2 million TEU in 5 months
HAROPA, the amalgam of the ports of Le Havre, Rouen and Paris, posted a 5
- Maersk reverses into a US$656 million loss as revenue rises 2.5pc
DANISH shipping giant AP Moeller-Maersk group posted a first quarter loss of US$656 million...
- Zim narrows quarterly loss 32.9pc to US$17.5 million as revenues rise 6pc
ISRAELI flag carrier Zim narrowed its first quarter net loss by 32
- Alaska Air April posted 0.4pc rise in traffic and 0.1pc fall in capacity
SEATTLE's Alaska Air Group increased April traffic 0
- Yang Ming cuts loss 67pc as revenues rise 13pc to US$1.14 billion
TAIWANESE carrier Yang Ming slashed first quarter year-on-year losses 67 per cent to US$22...
- Hyundai Merchant Marine narrows loss as revenues rise 18pc
KOREAN carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) narrowed its first quarter operating loss 37
- Agility quarterly profits up 7.3pc to US$66.7 million, revenues rise 1.9pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility posted a first quarter 7
- Agility quarterly profits up 7.3pc to US$66.7 million. revenues rise 1.9pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility posted a first quarter 7
- ICTSI net profit soars 77pc to US$72 million as volume rises 7pc
MANILA's International Container Services International's (ICTSI) first quarter net...
- HNA's Swissport profit up 24pc to US$306.4 million as sales rise 6.7pc
HNA Group-owned Swissport posted an annual 24
- China's April exports fall dramatically while imports rise slightly
CHINA's overall trade surplus fell short of expectations for April, as exports fell and...
- DHL quarterly profit soars 28.1pc to US$1.34 billion as sales rise 4.1pc
GERMANY's Deutsche Post DHL Group's year on year first quarter operating profit increased...
- Emirates' cargo revenue up 5.6pc to US$3.6 billion as volume rise 1.4pc
DUBAI's Emirates SkyCargo's annual freight revenues increased 5
- Baku port's Q1 cargo volumes rise to 1.03m tonnes, with box traffic up 55pc
THE volume of cargo passing through Baku International Sea Trade Port in Azerbaijan on the...
- Drewry anticipates box ship scrappings to rise with IMO's new sulphur rule
DREWRY Shipping Consultants predicts demolition of containerships will account for two per...
- Westports' Q1 earnings rise 7.8pc YoY to US$34m
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings Bhd saw first quarter net profit rise 13 per cent year on...
- Europe-Asia/North America box shipping capacity rises slightly
THE container shipping industry faced a challenging market in the first quarter as the US-China...
- Old Dominion Q1 profit up 21.9pc to US$133,323, sales rise 7.1pc
AWARD-WINNING North Carolina less-than-truckload motor carrier Old Dominion Freight Line increased...
- Cargotec suffers 8pc profit decline to US$33.7 million as sales rise 2pc
HELSINKI cargo handling giant Cargotec suffered an eight per cent year-on-year decline in...
- Forward Air Q1 profit up 3.9pc to US$18.4 million, sales rise 6.2pc
GREENEVILLE, Tennessee-based Forward Air Corp, a contractor for the air cargo industry, increased...
- Russia's TransContainer sees Q1 volumes rise 7.7pc to 492,000 TEU
TRANSCONTAINER, a leading intermodal container company in Russia, saw cargo volumes rise in...
- Kuehne + Nagel Q1 profit off 1.6pc to US$177 million, sales rise 7.7pc
THE world's biggest sea freight forwarder Kuehne + Nagel's net first quarter profit...
- CP quarterly profit up 0.5pc to US$403.7 million as sales rise 6pc
THE Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) increased first quarter operating profit 0
- HK falls 2.8pc in March to 1.58 million TEU as S'pore, Shanghai rise
HONG KONG's Kwai Tsing terminals' volume fell 1
- Rotterdam volumes rise 7.3pc to 3.7 million TEU in first quarter
THE Port of Rotterdam increased first quarter container volume 7