TAIWANESE carrier Yang Ming slashed first quarter year-on-year losses 67 per cent to US$22...
- Yang Ming cuts loss 67pc as revenues rise 13pc to US$1.14 billion
- Hyundai Merchant Marine narrows loss as revenues rise 18pc
KOREAN carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) narrowed its first quarter operating loss 37
- Agility quarterly profits up 7.3pc to US$66.7 million, revenues rise 1.9pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility posted a first quarter 7
- Agility quarterly profits up 7.3pc to US$66.7 million. revenues rise 1.9pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility posted a first quarter 7
- ICTSI net profit soars 77pc to US$72 million as volume rises 7pc
MANILA's International Container Services International's (ICTSI) first quarter net...
- HNA's Swissport profit up 24pc to US$306.4 million as sales rise 6.7pc
HNA Group-owned Swissport posted an annual 24
- China's April exports fall dramatically while imports rise slightly
CHINA's overall trade surplus fell short of expectations for April, as exports fell and...
- DHL quarterly profit soars 28.1pc to US$1.34 billion as sales rise 4.1pc
GERMANY's Deutsche Post DHL Group's year on year first quarter operating profit increased...
- Emirates' cargo revenue up 5.6pc to US$3.6 billion as volume rise 1.4pc
DUBAI's Emirates SkyCargo's annual freight revenues increased 5
- Baku port's Q1 cargo volumes rise to 1.03m tonnes, with box traffic up 55pc
THE volume of cargo passing through Baku International Sea Trade Port in Azerbaijan on the...
- Drewry anticipates box ship scrappings to rise with IMO's new sulphur rule
DREWRY Shipping Consultants predicts demolition of containerships will account for two per...
- Westports' Q1 earnings rise 7.8pc YoY to US$34m
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings Bhd saw first quarter net profit rise 13 per cent year on...
- Europe-Asia/North America box shipping capacity rises slightly
THE container shipping industry faced a challenging market in the first quarter as the US-China...
- Old Dominion Q1 profit up 21.9pc to US$133,323, sales rise 7.1pc
AWARD-WINNING North Carolina less-than-truckload motor carrier Old Dominion Freight Line increased...
- Cargotec suffers 8pc profit decline to US$33.7 million as sales rise 2pc
HELSINKI cargo handling giant Cargotec suffered an eight per cent year-on-year decline in...
- Forward Air Q1 profit up 3.9pc to US$18.4 million, sales rise 6.2pc
GREENEVILLE, Tennessee-based Forward Air Corp, a contractor for the air cargo industry, increased...
- Russia's TransContainer sees Q1 volumes rise 7.7pc to 492,000 TEU
TRANSCONTAINER, a leading intermodal container company in Russia, saw cargo volumes rise in...
- Kuehne + Nagel Q1 profit off 1.6pc to US$177 million, sales rise 7.7pc
THE world's biggest sea freight forwarder Kuehne + Nagel's net first quarter profit...
- CP quarterly profit up 0.5pc to US$403.7 million as sales rise 6pc
THE Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) increased first quarter operating profit 0
- HK falls 2.8pc in March to 1.58 million TEU as S'pore, Shanghai rise
HONG KONG's Kwai Tsing terminals' volume fell 1
- Rotterdam volumes rise 7.3pc to 3.7 million TEU in first quarter
THE Port of Rotterdam increased first quarter container volume 7
- Panalpina quarterly profit up 15.6pc to US$19 million as sales rise 4.9pc
SWISS global forwarding giant Panalpina's first quarter consolidated profit increased...
- Russia expects Northern Sea Route cargo to rise 450pc in 6 years
ROSATOM, the Russian atomic energy corporation that has taken over administration of the Northern...
- Latin America ports experience 7.7pc rise in cargo volume in 2018 to 53m TEU
PORTS in Latin America and Caribbean ports handled 7
- Signs of China-US air freight rates on the rise: FIS
FOLLOWING one of the softest markets in air freight seen for some time with air freight rates...
- China Logistics Property profit up 34pc to US$82.1 million, sales rise 44pc
CHINA Logistics Property Holdings (CNLP) adjusted net profit in 2018 increased 34 per cent...
- Hamburg's HHLA profit up 17.9pc to US$28.1 million as revenue rises 3.1pc
PRINCIPAL Hamburg port operator Hamburger Hafen und Logistik (HHLA) 2018 operating profit...
- Profits decline but revenues rise in 2018 at Hong Kong's OOIL
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas (International) Ltd (OOIL), the parent company of container...
- Novorossiysk sees cargo rise 3.3pc in January to 12 million tons
RUSSIA's Novorossiysk Commercial Sea Port handled 12
- Lufthansa 2018 profit down 7.6pc to US$2.5 billion as revenue rises 6pc
GERMANY's Lufthansa Group's 2018 net profit declined 7
- US container trade forecast to dip in March, but half-year growth to rise
MAJOR container ports in the US are expected to see volumes fall to their lowest level in...
- Cargolux takes stand against disturbing rise in trafficking of lion bones
CARGOLUX has outlawed the transport of lion bones, a rising trend in wildlife trafficking...
- CMA CGM 2018 profit down, but sales rise 11.2pc to US$23.4 billion
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's full year consolidated profit fell to US$34 million from...
- Samudera profit falls 22pc to US$8.3 million as sales rise 9.8pc
INDONESIA's Samudera Shipping's net profit fell 21
- Kuehne + Nagel profit up 4.3pc to US$774.1 million as sales rise 11.7pc
SWISS logistics giant Kuehne + Nagel increased 2018 net profit 4
- CEVA 2018 profit slips 7.1pc to US$260 million but sales rise 5.2pc
SWISS based CEVA Logistics posted a 7
- WFS to build pharma facility at Copenhagen Airport as volumes rise
PARIS based global groundhandler Worldwide Flight Services (WFS) is to invest in a new pharma...
- Hapag-Lloyd 2018 profit up 7.6pc to US$1,28 billion as sales rise 15pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd's 2018 operating profit increased 7
- Cargojet 2018 profit up 16.9pc to US$14 million, revenue rises 18.8pc
TORONTO's Cargojet pretax profit (EBITDA) increased 16
- Upgraded Hapag-Lloyd credit rating by Moody's rises to B1
RATING agency Moody's has upgraded Hapag-Lloyd's corporate family rating (CFR) to...
- Maersk group 2018 profit down 38pc, but revenues rise 26pc
DANISH shipping giant AP Moller Maersk group's annual profit declined 38
- Virginia port sees box volumes rise 9pc in January to 240,111 TEU
THE Port of Virginia saw container throughput rise 8
- Rotterdam port sees box traffic rise to record 14.5 million TEU
THE Port of Rotterdam Authority saw 469 million tonnes of cargo pass through its gates in...
- Agility 2018 profit up 18.4pc to US$266.9 million, revenues rise 14.5pc
KUWAITI global forwarder Agility increased year-on-year net profit by 18
- Yilport Holding sees container volumes rise 5pc to 6.41m TEU in 2018
WORLDWIDE terminals owned by Yilport Holding handled 6
- Boeing 747: The Phoenix still rises with e-commerce swelling demand
AT 50, the Boeing 747 is no spring chicken but the jetliner - the former darling of commercial...
- DP World global box volume rises in 2018 but pace of growth slows to 1.9pc
GLOBAL terminal operator DP World saw container volume growth slip to 1
- Changi air cargo volume rises 1.4pc to 2.1 million tonnes in 2018
SINGAPORE's Changi Airport saw 2018 full year air freight throughput increase by 1
- OOCL sales up 6.3pc to US$5.9b as volume rises 9.9pc to 6.69m TEU
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), now a Cosco unit, posted a 6
- Union Pacific 2018 profit up 29pc to US$6 billion as sales rise 7.5pc
THE Omaha-based Union Pacific Railroad posted a 29 per cent year-on-year profit increase to...