THE US Port of Savannah handled 363,000 TEU in November, representing a 5
- Savannah's Nov box volume rises 5.4pc with greater intermodal efficiency
- Chittagong box volume up 7pc to 3.1m TEU, Dhaka ICD throughput also rises
BANGLADESH's leading gateway, Chittagong port posted seven per cent growth in container...
- Maritime Strategies International predicts box shipping rates to rise
MARITIME Strategies International (MSI) anticipates declines in December in container spot...
- Valencia sees 2019 box throughput rise 5.86pc to 5 million TEU
THE Port of Valencia handled five million TEU from January to November, representing a year-on-year...
- DHL Q3 profits rise despite slide in airfreight volumes and revenues
DHL Global Forwarding, the leading international provider of air, sea and road freight services,...
- IATA: Rise of e-commerce not enough to deflect air cargo headwinds
THE International Air Transport Association (IATA) says e-commerce has been a key growth market...
- Turkish Cargo bucks global trend as volumes rise 8.8pc in September
TURKISH Cargo's freight volumes rose 8
- CMA CGM profit up 54pc to US$158.9 million as revenues rise 25.8pc
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's third quarter net profit increased 54
- Asian Terminals sees Q3 profit fall 10pc, but Jan-Sept earnings rise to US$55m
MANILA, Philippines-based Asian Terminals Inc (ATI) saw its third quarter net profit after...
- Container freight rates rise in the run up to new IMO 2020 low sulphur fuel rule
CONTAINER spot freight rates on mainline Asia-Europe and trans-Pacific services surged by...
- Ports of Long Beach, Los Angeles see export volume rise, imports fall in Oct
THE US Port of Long Beach handled a total of 688,425 TEU of containerised cargo in October,...
- Lufthansa Q3 profits fall 4pc to US$1.2 billion though sales rise 2pc
LUFTHANSA, which includes Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings and Swiss International...
- Westports Q3 profit up 11.9pc to US$38 million as revenues rise 10.3pc
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings third quarter net profit increased 11
- GDP in US increases 1.9pc in Q3 as consumer spending rises 2.9pc
GROSS domestic product in the US rose at an annual rate of 1
- Drewry's East-West Airfreight Price Index shows rate rise in September
AVERAGE air freight rates rose by approximately US$0
- Port of Rotterdam box volumes rise 3.8pc from January to September
THE Port of Rotterdam handled 112
- OOCL up 4.1pc to 1,781,120 TEU as revenue rises 5.8pc to US$1.6 billion
HONG KONG's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has announced a 4
- Antwerp port's box volume from January to September rises 6.4pc to 8.87m TEU
THE Belgium port of Antwerp saw container throughput rise by 6
- Shipping on Northern Sea Route rises 40pc from Jan-September
SHIPMENTS on the Arctic route in the first nine months of the year totalled 23
- LA port September box volumes slip 2.7pc, but rise 4.7 over 9 months
THE Port of Los Angeles' September container throughput slipped 2
- South Carolina ports volumes rise 12.5pc in September to 195,000 TEU
THE South Carolina Ports Authority (SCPA) handled 195,000 TEU at the Wando Welch and North...
- Oakland operating profit up 4.1 to US$66 million as revenue rises 4.2pc
THE Port of Oakland increased annual operating profit 4
- Ontario airport's freight volumes in August rise 2.7pc to 65,514 tonnes
ONTARIO International Airport in southern California handled 65,514 tonnes of commercial freight...
- Global Jan-July box volumes rise 1.2pc with extra 1m+ TEU due by 2022
GLOBAL container volumes increased by 1
- Qatar Airways reports FY2019 loss of US$2.7b despite rise in cargo revenues
QATAR Airways' cargo revenues rose by 16
- Eco concerns rise as US Navy disbands Climate Change Task Force
THE US Navy has disbanded Task Force Climate Change Arctic patrols, the decade-long watch...
- CMA CGM profit declines nine fold to US$2.3 million as sales rise 4.6pc
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's second quarter net profit fell nine fold to US$2
- Cosco Shipping Ports profit off 12.5pc to US$147 million, sales rise 4.5pc
COSCO Shipping Ports (CSP) first half net profit fell 12
- Kansas City's July air freight volumes rise 2.7pc YoY to 17.5m pounds
KANSAS City International Airport in the US state of Missouri saw air freight volumes, comprising...
- Chinese ports' July box throughput rises 6.9pc YoY to 22.77m TEU
PORTS in China collectively handled 22
- YZJ Shipbuilding's H1 earnings rise 11pc YoY to US$345.4m
YANGZIJIANG (YZJ) Shipbuilding achieved 11 per cent higher profits in the first half of the...
- Asia Terminals sees Q2 earnings rise 26pc due to Manila, Batangas growth
ASIAN Terminals Inc (ATI) saw its second quarter net income surge 26 per cent year on year...
- Oil retreats after biggest jump in five weeks as stockpiles rise
OIL prices declined after the biggest spurt in five weeks as an industry report showed American...
- Agility Q2 net profit up 8.1pc to US$70 million as revenue rises 3.2pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility's second quarter net profit increased 8
- Maersk's Q2 profit soars 793pc to US$134 million as sales rise 0.6pc
DANISH shipping giant Maersk Group's second quarter net profit soared 793 per cent year...
- Fraport H1 profit up 17pc to US$184.2 million as revenue rises 5.2pc
GERMANY's global airport operator Fraport's first half net profit increased 17
- HMM narrows Q2 loss 76pc to US$93 million as revenues rise 12.8pc
KOREA's Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has narrowed its second quarter operating loss 76...
- Oakland lifts record 90,598 TEU of imports in July as exports rise 10pc
THE Port of Oakland saw its busiest month ever for container imports when it handled 90,598...
- ICTSI H1 profit soars 42pc to US$128.5 million as sales rise 14pc
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) first half profit soared...
- Chinese exports rise 3.3pc in July bouncing back from 1.3pc June decline
CHINESE exports rose in July, growing 3
- Hapag-Lloyd profit soars 44.5pc to US$162 million as sales rise 14pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd first half net profit increased 44
- Qatar ports July box volumes rise 15pc over June to total 121,404 TEU
THE Qatari ports of Hamad, Doha and Ruwais handled 121,404 TEU in July, up from 105,686 TEU...
- ATSG Q2 profit soars 57pc to US$37.5 million as sales rise 64.3pc
FREIGHTER operator ATSG saw operating income in the second quarter skyrocket 56
- Huawei Technologies first half revenues rise 23pc to US$58.3 billion
SHENZHEN's Huawei Technologies said revenue rose sharply in the first half of the year...
- SIA profit falls 20.7pc to U$80.7 million as revenues rise 6.7pc
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) net profit in the first quarter of its fiscal year fell 20
- Melbourne's box trade rises 4.1pc YoY in June, but down on May
THE Australian port of Melbourne handled a total of 241,985 TEU in June, representing a year-on-year...
- DSV sees air freight volumes rise 1pc and profit up to US$313m in H1
DSV's air freight volumes rose in the first half of the year by one per cent, but fell...
- Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport sees H1 cargo traffic rise 2pc
SHEREMETYEVO International Airport processed 148,000 tonnes of cargo and 22,000 tonnes of...
- China's export container shipping index rises 0.9pc in week of July 26
THE average China Containerised Freight Index (CCFI) for the nation's containerised exports,...
- Global fleet grows to 22.7 million TEU as big ship demand rises
THE total global containership fleet expanded by 3