SHIPMENTS on the Arctic route in the first nine months of the year totalled 23
- Shipping on Northern Sea Route rises 40pc from Jan-September
- LA port September box volumes slip 2.7pc, but rise 4.7 over 9 months
THE Port of Los Angeles' September container throughput slipped 2
- South Carolina ports volumes rise 12.5pc in September to 195,000 TEU
THE South Carolina Ports Authority (SCPA) handled 195,000 TEU at the Wando Welch and North...
- Oakland operating profit up 4.1 to US$66 million as revenue rises 4.2pc
THE Port of Oakland increased annual operating profit 4
- Ontario airport's freight volumes in August rise 2.7pc to 65,514 tonnes
ONTARIO International Airport in southern California handled 65,514 tonnes of commercial freight...
- Global Jan-July box volumes rise 1.2pc with extra 1m+ TEU due by 2022
GLOBAL container volumes increased by 1
- Qatar Airways reports FY2019 loss of US$2.7b despite rise in cargo revenues
QATAR Airways' cargo revenues rose by 16
- Eco concerns rise as US Navy disbands Climate Change Task Force
THE US Navy has disbanded Task Force Climate Change Arctic patrols, the decade-long watch...
- CMA CGM profit declines nine fold to US$2.3 million as sales rise 4.6pc
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's second quarter net profit fell nine fold to US$2
- Cosco Shipping Ports profit off 12.5pc to US$147 million, sales rise 4.5pc
COSCO Shipping Ports (CSP) first half net profit fell 12
- Kansas City's July air freight volumes rise 2.7pc YoY to 17.5m pounds
KANSAS City International Airport in the US state of Missouri saw air freight volumes, comprising...
- Chinese ports' July box throughput rises 6.9pc YoY to 22.77m TEU
PORTS in China collectively handled 22
- YZJ Shipbuilding's H1 earnings rise 11pc YoY to US$345.4m
YANGZIJIANG (YZJ) Shipbuilding achieved 11 per cent higher profits in the first half of the...
- Asia Terminals sees Q2 earnings rise 26pc due to Manila, Batangas growth
ASIAN Terminals Inc (ATI) saw its second quarter net income surge 26 per cent year on year...
- Oil retreats after biggest jump in five weeks as stockpiles rise
OIL prices declined after the biggest spurt in five weeks as an industry report showed American...
- Agility Q2 net profit up 8.1pc to US$70 million as revenue rises 3.2pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility's second quarter net profit increased 8
- Maersk's Q2 profit soars 793pc to US$134 million as sales rise 0.6pc
DANISH shipping giant Maersk Group's second quarter net profit soared 793 per cent year...
- Fraport H1 profit up 17pc to US$184.2 million as revenue rises 5.2pc
GERMANY's global airport operator Fraport's first half net profit increased 17
- HMM narrows Q2 loss 76pc to US$93 million as revenues rise 12.8pc
KOREA's Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has narrowed its second quarter operating loss 76...
- Oakland lifts record 90,598 TEU of imports in July as exports rise 10pc
THE Port of Oakland saw its busiest month ever for container imports when it handled 90,598...
- ICTSI H1 profit soars 42pc to US$128.5 million as sales rise 14pc
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) first half profit soared...
- Chinese exports rise 3.3pc in July bouncing back from 1.3pc June decline
CHINESE exports rose in July, growing 3
- Hapag-Lloyd profit soars 44.5pc to US$162 million as sales rise 14pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd first half net profit increased 44
- Qatar ports July box volumes rise 15pc over June to total 121,404 TEU
THE Qatari ports of Hamad, Doha and Ruwais handled 121,404 TEU in July, up from 105,686 TEU...
- ATSG Q2 profit soars 57pc to US$37.5 million as sales rise 64.3pc
FREIGHTER operator ATSG saw operating income in the second quarter skyrocket 56
- Huawei Technologies first half revenues rise 23pc to US$58.3 billion
SHENZHEN's Huawei Technologies said revenue rose sharply in the first half of the year...
- SIA profit falls 20.7pc to U$80.7 million as revenues rise 6.7pc
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) net profit in the first quarter of its fiscal year fell 20
- Melbourne's box trade rises 4.1pc YoY in June, but down on May
THE Australian port of Melbourne handled a total of 241,985 TEU in June, representing a year-on-year...
- DSV sees air freight volumes rise 1pc and profit up to US$313m in H1
DSV's air freight volumes rose in the first half of the year by one per cent, but fell...
- Moscow's Sheremetyevo airport sees H1 cargo traffic rise 2pc
SHEREMETYEVO International Airport processed 148,000 tonnes of cargo and 22,000 tonnes of...
- China's export container shipping index rises 0.9pc in week of July 26
THE average China Containerised Freight Index (CCFI) for the nation's containerised exports,...
- Global fleet grows to 22.7 million TEU as big ship demand rises
THE total global containership fleet expanded by 3
- Box volumes on China's Yangtze River rise 5.3pc in H1 to 9.4m TEU
MAJOR ports located along China's Yangtze river collectively handled 1
- CP Rail H1 profits up 47pc to US$879 million as sales rise 9.7pc
THE Canadian Pacific Railway posted a first half 47
- Frankfurt Airport June cargo down 4.7pc, but passenger numbers rise
GERMANY's Frankfurt Airportis one of Europe's busiest air freight hubs in Europe suffered...
- LNG carrier to be designed by China and Lloyd's Register as demand rises
LLOYD's Register (LR) has entered into an agreement with Cosco Shipping LNG Investment,...
- Operational capacity at APTM Barcelona rises with 29 new straddle carriers
APM Terminals Barcelona has acquired 29 new straddle carriers (SC) from Konecranes Noell with...
- Evergreen adopts conservative outlook despite 24pc rise in revenue
EVERGREEN Marine Corp achieved revenue growth of 24 per cent over the first five months of...
- HAROPA cargo up 5.1pc, boxes rise 4pc to 1.2 million TEU in 5 months
HAROPA, the amalgam of the ports of Le Havre, Rouen and Paris, posted a 5
- Maersk reverses into a US$656 million loss as revenue rises 2.5pc
DANISH shipping giant AP Moeller-Maersk group posted a first quarter loss of US$656 million...
- Zim narrows quarterly loss 32.9pc to US$17.5 million as revenues rise 6pc
ISRAELI flag carrier Zim narrowed its first quarter net loss by 32
- Alaska Air April posted 0.4pc rise in traffic and 0.1pc fall in capacity
SEATTLE's Alaska Air Group increased April traffic 0
- Yang Ming cuts loss 67pc as revenues rise 13pc to US$1.14 billion
TAIWANESE carrier Yang Ming slashed first quarter year-on-year losses 67 per cent to US$22...
- Hyundai Merchant Marine narrows loss as revenues rise 18pc
KOREAN carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) narrowed its first quarter operating loss 37
- Agility quarterly profits up 7.3pc to US$66.7 million, revenues rise 1.9pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility posted a first quarter 7
- Agility quarterly profits up 7.3pc to US$66.7 million. revenues rise 1.9pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility posted a first quarter 7
- ICTSI net profit soars 77pc to US$72 million as volume rises 7pc
MANILA's International Container Services International's (ICTSI) first quarter net...
- HNA's Swissport profit up 24pc to US$306.4 million as sales rise 6.7pc
HNA Group-owned Swissport posted an annual 24
- China's April exports fall dramatically while imports rise slightly
CHINA's overall trade surplus fell short of expectations for April, as exports fell and...
- DHL quarterly profit soars 28.1pc to US$1.34 billion as sales rise 4.1pc
GERMANY's Deutsche Post DHL Group's year on year first quarter operating profit increased...