MAJOR apparel and footwear solutions provider Wen-Parker Logistics has begun chartering Ohio's first direct flights from Vietnam through...
- Wen-Parker Logistics offers direct cargo flights from Vietnam to Ohio
- US flies in more emergency medical supplies to fight coronavirus
THE US is continuing to airlift emergency medical supplies with at least two all-cargo planes making deliveries last week
- CEVA contracts 86 charters to keep international trade flowing
CEVA Logistics has contracted a range of 86 freighter aircraft to deliver parts and supplies to its customers
- Etihad Cargo adds freighter services and hires new US manager
ETIHAD Cargo has added an outbound stop at Germany's Frankfurt airport to its weekly Boeing 777 freighter service between Abu Dhabi international...
- APEX partners Asiana Cargo and launch services to Rickenbacker
SEOUL-BASED freighter operator Asiana Cargo, partnering with international freight forwarder APEX Logistics, has launched weekly scheduled flights...
- West Virginia may sell unprofitable Heartland Intermodal Gateway
WEST Virginia is considering whether to sell the Heartland Intermodal Gateway (HIG), a US$30 million inland port funded by state and federal...
- Ohio cargo gateway to benefit from US$15m FAA grant
COLUMBUS Regional Airport Authority (CR) has confirmed that Rickenbacker International Airport, the cargo-focused air gateway in Ohio for which it is...
- Cargolux adds HK-Mexico cargo service to growing North America network
LUXEMBOURG-BASED airline Cargolux has commenced twice weekly service between Hong Kong and Mexico City operated by a Boeing 747 freighter
- Etihad Cargo, New York's Trinity Logistics renew Rickenbacker deal
ABU BI's Etihad Cargo and New York-based Trinity Logistics USA have announced the renewal of their partnership that will see the airline...
- Rickenbacker obtains FAA US$7.4m grant to complete project
US Federal Aviation Administration (F) has awarded a grant of US$7