TAIWANESE vessel operator T S Lines announced that net profits for the first half of 2020 surged 50 per cent year on year to TWD1
- T S Lines H1 profits soar 50pc on rising rates, increased volumes and falling costs
- Volga-Dnepr Group H1 revenue up 40pc
RUSSIA'S Volga-Dnepr Group reported that total revenue across its three airlines - Volga-Dnepr Airlines, AirBridgeCargo Airlines (ABC) and ATRAN...
- New box terminal at Namibian Port is fully operational
THE new container terminal at the Namibian Port of Walvis Bay, built between 2014 and 2019 and commissioned in August 2019, is now fully operational
- Port of Salalah volume up 13pc to 2.2 million TEU in first half
OMAN's Salalah port continues to see significant growth as key lines consolidate operations around the harbour, reports Dubai's Maritime...
- CHAMP Cargosystems names CEO from Swiss parent SITA
LUXEMBOURG's air cargo software firm CHAMP Cargosystems has named Chris McDermott as its new chief executive from October 1, reports London's...
- CMA CGM profit up 26.3pc to US$1.2 billion as sales fall 9pc
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's second quarter operating profit increased 26
- China Merchants profit down 76.3pc to US$200 million, sales off 8.7pc
HONG KONG's China Merchants Port first half profit declined 76
- Kerry Logistics 1H profit up 26pc to US$109 million, sales rise 10pc
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics posted a 26 per cent first half year-on-year net profit increase to HK$845 million (US$109 million), drawn on...
- Euroseas receives US$7.6m for three of its eldest vessels sold for scrap
NASDAQ-LISTED Greek box ship owner Euroseas has sold three of its eldest vessels for scrap for a total of around US$7
- H1 container volume at Port of Salalah surges 13pc to 2.19m TEU
OMAN's largest port, the Port of Salalah handled a total of 2
- Agility's H1 net profits plunge 61pc despite increase in airfreight revenue
KUWATI-BASED Agility saw its profits dive in the first half, although its airfreight business performed well
- Manila's Asian Terminals' H1 profits plunge 46pc hit by Covid-19
PHILIPPINE stock exchange-listed port operator Asian Terminals Inc (ATI) has seen its profits sink by 46
- EVA Air's strong cargo revenues help offset Q2 net loss
TAIWAN's EVA Airways reported a smaller net loss in the second quarter than in the first, as solid demand for cargo services helped offset a...
- Air Canada cargo revenues stronger than passenger for the first time
CARGO revenues at Air Canada have exceeded passenger revenues for the first time in the second quarter, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Strong container sector helps minimise Yang Ming's losses
TAIWAN's Yang Ming Marine Transport Corporation (Yang Ming) saw profits from its container sector hit by the negative impact of the coronavirus...
- Korea's state-owned HMM posts its first quarterly profit in five years
SOUTH Korean shipping giant Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) posted a second quarter net profit - its first in five years - of KRW28
- Expeditors 2Q profit up 29pc to US$247.6 million, sales rise 27pc
SEATTLE's Expeditors International posted a 29 per cent year-on-year increase in second quarter operating profit to US$247
- Cathay Pacific Group posts US$1.2 billion loss as revenues fall 48.3pc
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific Group posted an HK$9
- Atlas Air Q2 profit down 9.2pc US$78.9 million as revenues rise 24.3pc
ATLAS Air Worldwide Holdings suffered a 9
- Air Canada blames US$1.16 billion loss on Canadian Covid restrictions
CANADIAN flag carrier Air Canada reported an operating loss of C$1