CANADIAN Pacific Railway Limited ('CP') has announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Canadian Pacific Railway Company, is issuing US$500...
- Canadian Pacific seeks US$500m funding by offering debt notes
- YRC Worldwide posts quarterly loss of US$16 million as sales fall 4.1pc
KANSAS-based freight concern YRC Worldwide Inc posted a US$16 million third quarter net loss after a $2
- Global Ship Lease secures 5-year US$268 million credit facility to refinance debts
GLOBAL Ship Lease Inc has arranged a new syndicated US$268 million senior secured credit facility comprised of two tranches from lenders Credit...
- Swissport Group successfully wraps up debt refinancing
GROUND handling and cargo handling firm Swissport Group says it has successfully closed and settled its debt refinancing
- Swissport set to refinance US$1.8b debt as preliminary results are announced
SWISSPORT International, the airport-cargo handler owned by Chinese troubled conglomerate HNA Group Co, said it plans to refinance some of its...
- Euroseas buys four feeder containerships with cash and shares
NASDAQ-LISTED Greek shipowner Euroseas has signed an agreement to purchase four secondhand vessels and refinanced two vessels to free up cash
- China Merchants refinances Djibouti terminal after DP World expelled
HONG Kong global port operator China Merchants Ports Holdings plans a US$144 million debt refinancing for a free-trade zone project in Djibouti,...
- Spectre announces refinancing for seven B737 converted freighters
THE initial stage of refinancing for seven Boeing 737-700 and -800 converted freighters has been completed by Spectre Cargo Solutions, the...
- Scorpio Bulkers Announces Refinancing Of An Ultramax Vessel
Scorpio Bulkers Inc
- Danaos sells 45.5pc of outstanding common stock to lenders in refinancing
DANAOS Corporation, owner of 59 containerships aggregating 352,600 TEU, has sold 45
- CEVA completes US$1.4 billion refinancing to strengthen its debt portfolio
CEVA Logistics, now based in Baar, Switzerland, announced that it has successfully completed its comprehensive refinancing
- CEVA Logistics enters debt market to sell US$351 million bill payer loan
EUROPEAN forwarding giant CEVA Logistics, formerly of the Netherlands, but now of Baar, Switzerland, has announced its subsidiary, CEVA Logistics...
- CEVA Logistics starts refinancing of existing debt facilities
CEVA Logistics has announced the proposed refinancing of the majority of its existing debt facilities in a bid to achieve lower interest rates,...
- Hanjin's bankruptcy drags down Danaos' Q2 profits by 55pc
GREEK containership owner Danaos Corp posted a second quarter net income of US$20.2 million, representing a decline of 54.7 per cent compared to the...
- Could CMA CGM be after OOCL following Cosco's silence?
HONG Kong's mid-sized ocean carrier OOCL is seen as "the only attractive takeover target of substantial size in the market" according to Alphaliner.
- BIMCO to develop standardized form for syndicated ship financing
The Baltic and International Maritime Council has formulated a standardized term sheet for bilateral financing for ships and plans to develop another...
- Costamare Q4 profit falls 29.8pc to US$23 million, revenue off 6.5pc
NEW YORK listed Monaco-based non-operating shipowner Costamare Inc posted a 29.8 per cent year-on-year decline in 2016 fourth quarter profit to US$23...
- Global Ports H1 profit up 346pc to US$113 million on 24pc revenue drop
GLOBAL Ports, a Cypriot-based terminal operator serving Russian cargo flows, has achieved a 346 per cent year-on-year increase in first half group...
- DP World's rating is upgraded by Fitch; outlook 'stable'
FITCH Ratings has upgraded UAE-based port operator DP World's long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'BBB' from 'BBB-' and short-term IDR to 'F2'...
- DP World raises US$1.2 billion in sukuk to be listed on the Nasdaq
DP World has raised US$1.2 billion in a new seven-year sukuk to be listed on the Nasdaq financial exchange in Dubai.