MALAYSIAN freighter operator Raya Airways has appointed Hong Kong Air Cargo Terminals Limited (Hactl) as its ground handler in Hong Kong
- Cargo-carrier Raya Airways picks Hactl for Hong Kong ground handling
- Saudi Arabia ramps up prominence of King Abdullah Port as major hub
SAUDI ARABIA has set its sights on making King Abdullah Port in Rabigh instrumental in the success of turning the kingdom into 'a linking...
- Saudi's King Abdullah port sees box volumes skyrocket 51pc to 1.2m TEU
SAUDI ARABIA's King Abdullah port on the west coast handled 1,236,075 TEU in the first half of the year, a year-on-year increase of 50
- Bulkcarrier suspected to have ruptured pipeline
An underwater gas pipeline, operated by thePT CNOOC Indonesia, broke up near Pulau Panjang Island in the Banten Province, northwest of Jakarta, on...
- Bulkcarrier grounded at Pulau Buru
Bulkcarrier grounded at Pulau Buru
- Cosco Corporation warns of second quarter loss, blames low fuel prices
COSCO Corporation (Singapore), principally engaged in shipbuilding, ship repair and marine engineering, has warned investors of an expected net loss...
- Singapore's Temasek prepares to sell Neptune Orient Lines and APL
SINGAPORE sovereign wealth fund Temasek Holdings has put up its struggling US$1.7 billion shipping company for sale, the Wall Street Journal...
- Illegal ship dumpings in the Black Sea in September - October 2012
The large sized ship source slick pollution was detected in the Russian and Ukrainian sectors of the Black Sea in September-October 2012.
- Costamare scaps 2 old container vessels and buys 2 newer, bigger vessels
GREEK Costamare Inc has announced that it will scrap two 1984-built ships and purchase two 1998-built vessels as replacements for their charters.
- LION SHIPBROKERS MARKET REPORT 30 April 2012
On the dry-bulk front, we had a very active week, noticing three capes changing hands; Clients of Winning Shipping of China have purchased modern...
- Greece: Costamare Renews Its Fleet
Costamare Inc. announced yesterday that it has agreed to sell two 1984-built vessels for demolition. At the same time, the Company has agreed to...