INDIAN express firm Blue Dart has suffered a third-quarter loss of INR330
- Blue Dart loses US$4.65 million in Q3 on back of restructuring initiative
- HMM says it will be back in profit in Q3 with THE Alliance membership
HYUNDAI Merchant Marine (HMM) CEO Bae Jae-hoon told reporters at a press conference in Seoul...
- DHL Q3 profits rise despite slide in airfreight volumes and revenues
DHL Global Forwarding, the leading international provider of air, sea and road freight services,...
- Asian Terminals sees Q3 profit fall 10pc, but Jan-Sept earnings rise to US$55m
MANILA, Philippines-based Asian Terminals Inc (ATI) saw its third quarter net profit after...
- Zim shows net profit of US$5m despite 'challenging market conditions' in Q3
ISRAELI shipping line Zim has reported it overcame a marginal decrease in volumes in the third...
- Yang Ming sees Q3 loss swell to US$42m on operating revenue of $1.22b
TAIWAN's Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp suffered a third quarter loss after tax of NTD1
- EVA Airways Q3 profit dives to US$41m on back of weak cargo demand
TAIWAN's EVA Airways Corp's third quarter net profit halved to NTD1
- Agility's Q3 air cargo volume drop 15.8pc due to 'challenging market conditions'
KUWAIT-BASED logistics and infrastructure company Agility reported that overall third quarter...
- HMM still in the red in Q3, but cost-cutting efforts are working
SOUTH Korean carrier Hyundai Merchant Marine has posted a third-quarter operating loss of...
- Evergreen's Q3 profit plunges nearly 90pc with revenue up 11pc
TAIWAN's Evergreen Marine Corp Ltd has posted third-quarter profit from continuing operations...
- Lufthansa Q3 profits fall 4pc to US$1.2 billion though sales rise 2pc
LUFTHANSA, which includes Austrian Airlines, Brussels Airlines, Eurowings and Swiss International...
- Seaspan Q3 profit declines 46.3pc, but up 93.8pc in first 9 months.
HONG KONG's containership charterer Seaspan Corporation's third quarter net profit...
- Sinotrans Q3 profit slips 6.64pc to US$19.68 million, but mum on sales
SINOTRANS, a Hong Kong-based company principally engaged in forwarding, posted a 6
- Westports Q3 profit up 11.9pc to US$38 million as revenues rise 10.3pc
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings third quarter net profit increased 11
- North America's Q3 intermodal volumes fall 3.7pc, but upturn expected
TOTAL intermodal volumes declined by 3
- GDP in US increases 1.9pc in Q3 as consumer spending rises 2.9pc
GROSS domestic product in the US rose at an annual rate of 1
- HPH Trust Q3 profit falls 2.8pc to US$29.6 million, revenues flat
HUTCHISON Port Holdings Trust's (HPH Trust) third quarter net profit fell 2
- K+N's Q3 turnover dips slightly but EBIT surges 16pc to US$282m
KUEHNE + NAGEL's third-quarter earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) stood at CHF283...
- DP World sees Q3 box traffic grow 1.1pc globally to 17.7m TEU
DP World's total container throughput across its global box terminals in the third quarter...
- China's Q3 economy slumps to slowest rate in 27 years
CHINA'S third-quarter gross domestic product (GDP) figures released yesterday showed that...
- DSV expects Panalpina deal to complete in Q3 as Q1 profits surge 25pc
DENMARK-BASED freight forwarder DSV expects to close its US$4