ISRAELI shipping line Zim achieved a net profit of US$5
- 2M alliance co-operation and higher freight rates help Zim post Q2 profit
- Malaysia's GDP up 4.9pc in Q2 on the back of strong domestic demand
MALAYSIA's gross domestic product increased by 4
- Asia Terminals sees Q2 earnings rise 26pc due to Manila, Batangas growth
ASIAN Terminals Inc (ATI) saw its second quarter net income surge 26 per cent year on year...
- Agility Q2 net profit up 8.1pc to US$70 million as revenue rises 3.2pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility's second quarter net profit increased 8
- Maersk's Q2 profit soars 793pc to US$134 million as sales rise 0.6pc
DANISH shipping giant Maersk Group's second quarter net profit soared 793 per cent year...
- HMM narrows Q2 loss 76pc to US$93 million as revenues rise 12.8pc
KOREA's Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has narrowed its second quarter operating loss 76...
- ATSG Q2 profit soars 57pc to US$37.5 million as sales rise 64.3pc
FREIGHTER operator ATSG saw operating income in the second quarter skyrocket 56
- CN posts record Q2 earnings, revenue and operating income
CANADIAN National Railway (CN) achieved second-quarter revenue growth of nine per cent year...
- Old Dominion's Q2 net income up 6.5pc to US$174m on 2.6pc hike in revenue
OLD Dominion Freight Line, a less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier based in Thomasville, North...
- DP World's Q2 box traffic up 1.6pc, despite dip in M-East East cargo
DP World handled 18
- ATI to wrap up Batangas box terminal expansion in Q2 amid volume growth
ASIAN Terminals Inc said the expansion of Batangas Container Terminal, on Luzon Island, is...