KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility posted a first quarter 7
- Agility quarterly profits up 7.3pc to US$66.7 million, revenues rise 1.9pc
- Major box ship lessor Danaos Q1 profit soars 37.9pc, revenues up 0.9pc
ATHENS based Danaos Corporation, one of the world's largest independent owners of containerships,...
- Agility quarterly profits up 7.3pc to US$66.7 million. revenues rise 1.9pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility posted a first quarter 7
- ICTSI net profit soars 77pc to US$72 million as volume rises 7pc
MANILA's International Container Services International's (ICTSI) first quarter net...
- HNA's Swissport profit up 24pc to US$306.4 million as sales rise 6.7pc
HNA Group-owned Swissport posted an annual 24
- DHL quarterly profit soars 28.1pc to US$1.34 billion as sales rise 4.1pc
GERMANY's Deutsche Post DHL Group's year on year first quarter operating profit increased...
- Hapag-Lloyd posts Q1 net profit of US$109m with higher box volumes
TRANSNATIONAL German shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd closed the first quarter of 2019 with a net...
- Seaspan quarterly profit soars 321pc to US$285.3 million on bill payment
HONG KONG's non-operating containership owner Seaspan Corporation has declared a 321 per...
- Lufthansa logistics pre-tax profit falls 74pc to US$21m
GERMANY's Lufthansa's logistics segment first quarter operating profit plunged 74...
- Atlas Air posts 'better-than-expected' Q1 revenue and profits
ATLAS Air Worldwide (WW) continued its solid upward momentum of 2018, reporting surging profits...
- OOCL acquisition boosts Cosco's Q1 revenue and profit
CHINA's state-owned Cosco Shipping Holdings has reported an increase in first-quarter...
- ONE aims for 2019 net profit of US$85m after losing $586m last year
WITH the teething problems now behind and a steadily improving performance through the year...
- DSV expects Panalpina deal to complete in Q3 as Q1 profits surge 25pc
DENMARK-BASED freight forwarder DSV expects to close its US$4
- Air cargo helps Alaska Air to maintain slight Q1 profit
SEATTLE's Alaska Airlines reported a flat year on year first quarter profit of US$4 million,...
- Old Dominion Q1 profit up 21.9pc to US$133,323, sales rise 7.1pc
AWARD-WINNING North Carolina less-than-truckload motor carrier Old Dominion Freight Line increased...
- Cargotec suffers 8pc profit decline to US$33.7 million as sales rise 2pc
HELSINKI cargo handling giant Cargotec suffered an eight per cent year-on-year decline in...
- Forward Air Q1 profit up 3.9pc to US$18.4 million, sales rise 6.2pc
GREENEVILLE, Tennessee-based Forward Air Corp, a contractor for the air cargo industry, increased...
- HPH Trust net profit falls 33pc to US$6.1 million, sales up 029pc
SINGAPORE listed HPH Trust, Hong Kong's Hutchison organisation's port operating arm,...
- Cosco Shipping Ports Q1 profit fell 27.9pc but sales rose 4.1pc
CHINA Cosco Shipping Ports first quarter profit fell 27
- Cargolux quarterly net profit soars 76.6pc to US$211.2 million
LUXEMBOURG's Cargolux increased first quarter net profit 76
- Costamare quarterly profit flat at US$13.6 million, revenues up 22pc
MAJOR Greek shipowner Costamare's year-on-year first quarter profit was flat at US$13
- Kuehne + Nagel Q1 profit off 1.6pc to US$177 million, sales rise 7.7pc
THE world's biggest sea freight forwarder Kuehne + Nagel's net first quarter profit...
- CP quarterly profit up 0.5pc to US$403.7 million as sales rise 6pc
THE Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) increased first quarter operating profit 0
- Union Pacific QI profit up 6pc to US$1.4 billion, but sales slip 2pc
THE Union Pacific (UP), the biggest US railway, first quarter profit increased six per cent...
- CSX, Kansas City Southern Q1 sales grow, but KCS profit off 28.9pc
AMERICAN Class I railways CSX and Kansas City Southern both reported first-quarter growth...
- Lufthansa reports first quarter weak profit growth to US$32 million.
GERMAN flag carrier Lufthansa said costs to expand its Eurowings budget carrier held back...
- Panalpina quarterly profit up 15.6pc to US$19 million as sales rise 4.9pc
SWISS global forwarding giant Panalpina's first quarter consolidated profit increased...
- Cosco Shipping warns industry outlook faces risks as 2018 profit halved
CHINA's state-owned Cosco Shipping Holdings has warned of trade frictions and high oil...
- China Logistics Property profit up 34pc to US$82.1 million, sales rise 44pc
CHINA Logistics Property Holdings (CNLP) adjusted net profit in 2018 increased 34 per cent...
- Russia's FESCO profit soars 36pc to US$161.4 million as sales leap 30.3pc
RUSSIA's Far East FESCO Transportation Group declared a 36 per cent year-on-year increase...
- Cosco Shipping Ports profit up 42.9pc to US$324 million, sales up 57pc
COSCO Shipping Ports, a leading global port operator, declared that its 2018 adjusted net...
- Kerry Logistics profit up 15pc to US$310.8 million, as sales soar 24pc
HONG KONG's Kerry Logistics Network's 2018 profit attributed to shareholders increased...
- Hamburg's HHLA profit up 17.9pc to US$28.1 million as revenue rises 3.1pc
PRINCIPAL Hamburg port operator Hamburger Hafen und Logistik (HHLA) 2018 operating profit...
- PSA International profit falls 2.3pc to US1.2 billion while sales up 3pc
SINGAPORE's global port operator PSA International's 2018 net profit declined 2
- Hapag-Lloyd 2018 profit soars 39.3pc to US$51.9 million, sales up 15pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd's 2018 net profit increased 39
- Lufthansa 2018 profit down 7.6pc to US$2.5 billion as revenue rises 6pc
GERMANY's Lufthansa Group's 2018 net profit declined 7
- DP World's 2018 profit surges 10pc while chairman plays down trade tensions
DUBAI's DP World, one of the world's biggest port operators, has said its business...
- Cathay Pacific back to profit after two years of losses
HONG Kong's flag carrier, Cathay Pacific returned to profit in 2018 following two consecutive...
- ICTSI box volume up 6pc to 9.7m TEU, net profit soars 22pc to US$222m
MANILA-HEADQUARTERED International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) handled 9
- CMA CGM 2018 profit down, but sales rise 11.2pc to US$23.4 billion
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's full year consolidated profit fell to US$34 million from...
- Samudera profit falls 22pc to US$8.3 million as sales rise 9.8pc
INDONESIA's Samudera Shipping's net profit fell 21
- Panalpina consolidated profit up 31pc to US$75.9 million, sales up 9pc
SWISS forwarding and logistics giant Panalpina 's consolidated profit increased 31
- Kuehne + Nagel profit up 4.3pc to US$774.1 million as sales rise 11.7pc
SWISS logistics giant Kuehne + Nagel increased 2018 net profit 4
- CEVA 2018 profit slips 7.1pc to US$260 million but sales rise 5.2pc
SWISS based CEVA Logistics posted a 7
- Matson 2018 sales up 8.6pc to US$2.2 billion, but tax break skews profits
HAWAII's Matson Inc, a Jones Act Pacific ocean carrier, posted a 2018 net profit of US$109...
- Hapag-Lloyd 2018 profit up 7.6pc to US$1,28 billion as sales rise 15pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd's 2018 operating profit increased 7
- Cargojet 2018 profit up 16.9pc to US$14 million, revenue rises 18.8pc
TORONTO's Cargojet pretax profit (EBITDA) increased 16
- Maersk group 2018 profit down 38pc, but revenues rise 26pc
DANISH shipping giant AP Moller Maersk group's annual profit declined 38
- Cathay smashes 2017 loss with 2018 profit of US$293 million
HONG KONG's Cathay Pacific Airways expects to record a consolidated profit of HK$2
- Atlas Air 2018 profit and revenue soars on e-commerce boom
ATLAS Air Worldwide Holdings (WW) said it expected 2018 adjusted pre-tax profit to increase...