THE Port of Oakland increased annual operating profit 4
- Oakland operating profit up 4.1 to US$66 million as revenue rises 4.2pc
- Ethiopian Airlines prevails over crash to see profit grows 18pc
IN a year marred by challenges including a plane crash in March that killed 157 people, Ethiopian...
- Ocean carriers now favour profitability over enlarging market share
DIGITAL freight technology company Loadsmart has announced it has raised another US$19 million...
- CMA CGM profit declines nine fold to US$2.3 million as sales rise 4.6pc
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's second quarter net profit fell nine fold to US$2
- Cosco Shipping Ports profit off 12.5pc to US$147 million, sales rise 4.5pc
COSCO Shipping Ports (CSP) first half net profit fell 12
- California garlic farmers profit as never before from US-China trade war
NOT all American farmers are bemoaning their fate as losers in the US-China trade war, reports...
- Cosco Shipping back in black with US$205 million profit as sales soar 53pc
COSCO Shipping Holdings' reversed itself from a first half a loss of US$35
- Hapag-Lloyd back in black with US$56 million profit on greater volumes
GERMAN container shipping line Hapag-Lloyd earned a net profit of US$56 million in the second...
- 'K' Line back in black with US$71.5 million profit as sales decline 13.6pc
JAPAN's Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Line 'K' Line reversed itself from last year's...
- Cosco Shipping Ports' H1 profit falls 13pc despite 4.5pc hike in revenue
CHINA's Cosco Shipping Ports' (CSP) net profit for the first half of the year dropped...
- OOIL back in the black with a H1 profit of US$139m despite economic uncertainties
HONG Kong's Orient Overseas (International) Ltd (OOIL), now a Cosco unit, and parent of...
- DP World's profits up 27pc in half year on revenue hike of 11pc
DP World's profits attributable to the company owners surged by 26
- 2M alliance co-operation and higher freight rates help Zim post Q2 profit
ISRAELI shipping line Zim achieved a net profit of US$5
- Agility Q2 net profit up 8.1pc to US$70 million as revenue rises 3.2pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility's second quarter net profit increased 8
- Maersk's Q2 profit soars 793pc to US$134 million as sales rise 0.6pc
DANISH shipping giant Maersk Group's second quarter net profit soared 793 per cent year...
- Fraport H1 profit up 17pc to US$184.2 million as revenue rises 5.2pc
GERMANY's global airport operator Fraport's first half net profit increased 17
- ICTSI H1 profit soars 42pc to US$128.5 million as sales rise 14pc
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) first half profit soared...
- Seaspan profit hits US$454.5 million with 98.4pc ship utilisation
SEASPAN Corporation has posted operating earnings of US$110
- Adani Ports' April-June profit up 47.5pc as volumes hit 1.5 million TEU
ADANI Ports and Special Economic Zone (APSEZ), India's largest port developer and logistics...
- Insurance rate spikes, regulations, low profits take toll on US trucking
A SURGE in insurance rates has forced Alabama-based flatbed carrier, Carney Trucking Company,...
- Hapag-Lloyd profit soars 44.5pc to US$162 million as sales rise 14pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd first half net profit increased 44
- ATSG Q2 profit soars 57pc to US$37.5 million as sales rise 64.3pc
FREIGHTER operator ATSG saw operating income in the second quarter skyrocket 56
- Danaos first half profit up 17pc to US$34.3 million as revenue flattens
MAJOR Greek containership owner Danaos Corporation's first half net profit increased 17
- XPO Logistics first half profit up 4pc to US$798 million as sales fall 2.4pc
XPO Logistics first half operating profit was up four per cent year on year to US$798 million...
- NYK back in the black with quarterly profit rising to US$84.10 million
JAPANESE shipping giant Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK) second quarter net profit JPY9
- SIA profit falls 20.7pc to U$80.7 million as revenues rise 6.7pc
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) net profit in the first quarter of its fiscal year fell 20
- DSV sees air freight volumes rise 1pc and profit up to US$313m in H1
DSV's air freight volumes rose in the first half of the year by one per cent, but fell...
- Global trade tensions drag down HPH Trust H1 net profit by 26pc to US$30m
SINGAPORE-LISTED HPH Trust, Hong Kong's Hutchison organisation's port operating arm,...
- Union Pacific quarterly profit up 10pc, though revenue slips 1pc
BIGGEST American railway, the Union Pacific reported a 10 per cent second quarter year-on-year...
- Panalpina suffers slight decline in first half profit and revenue
SWISS global forwarder Panalpina recorded stable has a first half year-on-year 5
- CP Rail H1 profits up 47pc to US$879 million as sales rise 9.7pc
THE Canadian Pacific Railway posted a first half 47
- Brexit preparations squeeze UK logistics firms' profit margins
UK logistics firms are struggling to finance their preparations for Brexit on account of shrinking...
- CN celebrates centennial with 6pc profit increase to US$587.7 million
THE Canadian National Railway in the first quarter of its 100th anniversary posted a 6
- British Airways pilots seek strike vote - 'profit hikes not reflected in pay'
BRITISH Airways pilots have called for a strike vote after unions rejected the latest pay...
- Westbound transatlantic trade lane proves to be world's most profitable
THE westbound transatlantic trade lane, because of a strong dollar and commendable capacity...
- New 'K' Line CEO cuts executive pay 10pc to spur drive to profitability
JAPAN's 'K' Line has announced that it has reduced its executive compensation...
- WISTA to put diversity and profit on centre stage at Nor-Shipping
WISTA (Women?s International Shipping & Trading Association) Norway has joined forces with...
- Agility quarterly profits up 7.3pc to US$66.7 million, revenues rise 1.9pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility posted a first quarter 7
- Major box ship lessor Danaos Q1 profit soars 37.9pc, revenues up 0.9pc
ATHENS based Danaos Corporation, one of the world's largest independent owners of containerships,...
- Agility quarterly profits up 7.3pc to US$66.7 million. revenues rise 1.9pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility posted a first quarter 7
- ICTSI net profit soars 77pc to US$72 million as volume rises 7pc
MANILA's International Container Services International's (ICTSI) first quarter net...
- HNA's Swissport profit up 24pc to US$306.4 million as sales rise 6.7pc
HNA Group-owned Swissport posted an annual 24
- DHL quarterly profit soars 28.1pc to US$1.34 billion as sales rise 4.1pc
GERMANY's Deutsche Post DHL Group's year on year first quarter operating profit increased...
- Hapag-Lloyd posts Q1 net profit of US$109m with higher box volumes
TRANSNATIONAL German shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd closed the first quarter of 2019 with a net...
- Seaspan quarterly profit soars 321pc to US$285.3 million on bill payment
HONG KONG's non-operating containership owner Seaspan Corporation has declared a 321 per...
- Lufthansa logistics pre-tax profit falls 74pc to US$21m
GERMANY's Lufthansa's logistics segment first quarter operating profit plunged 74...
- Atlas Air posts 'better-than-expected' Q1 revenue and profits
ATLAS Air Worldwide (WW) continued its solid upward momentum of 2018, reporting surging profits...
- OOCL acquisition boosts Cosco's Q1 revenue and profit
CHINA's state-owned Cosco Shipping Holdings has reported an increase in first-quarter...
- ONE aims for 2019 net profit of US$85m after losing $586m last year
WITH the teething problems now behind and a steadily improving performance through the year...
- DSV expects Panalpina deal to complete in Q3 as Q1 profits surge 25pc
DENMARK-BASED freight forwarder DSV expects to close its US$4