RUSSIA has gone from being reliant on wheat imports to accounting for a fifth of global sales, as its soils generate bigger harvests at lower prices,...
- Russia's dominance of the world wheat exports keeps growing
- CEVA Logistics opens new offices in Ecuador and Uruguay
SWITZERLAND's CEVA Logistics, a subsidiary of French shipping giant CMA CGM, has officially opened its own offices in Ecuador and Uruguay as part...
- AirBridgeCargo celebrates 10 years of service to and from Zhengzhou
VOLGA-DNEPR Group's subsidiary AirBridgeCargo (ABC) is celebrating its 10th anniversary of flights to and from Zhengzhou
- US Air Force's freighters could be deployed to fly truck loads of vaccine
US military aircraft will play a major role in emergency distribution of a Covid-19 vaccine because there aren't enough private-sector cargo jets...
- Boeing to open new freighter conversion lines, receives two orders for 737-800BCF
AMERICAN aircraft manufacturer Boeing says it has received an order for two 737-800BCFs from an unidentified customer while announcing that it had...
- Prompt action needed for air cargo sector to handle vaccine distribution
THE global head of cargo at the International Air Transport Association (IATA), Glynn Hughes, says the air cargo sector still faces challenges after...
- Mounting pressure on China exporters with soaring US shipping costs
SHIPPING freight rates from Shanghai to the west coast of the US have more than doubled to US$3,639 per FEU between May to August, making it the...
- Airbus beats Boeing on deliveries, avoids order cancellations
THE Covid-battered commercial aviation market finds Airbus ahead as it has delivered 39 jets last month while its rival Boeing delivered only 13
- Sanmar delivers another tug to Somaliland Port Authority
- China witnesses uptick in air cargo as economic activity resumes
AIR freight rates from China to Europe, the US and Japan are rising as China takes the lead in resuming production after the impact of the Covid...
- CMA CGM profit up 26.3pc to US$1.2 billion as sales fall 9pc
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's second quarter operating profit increased 26
- China Merchants profit down 76.3pc to US$200 million, sales off 8.7pc
HONG KONG's China Merchants Port first half profit declined 76
- Slumping port box volumes recall days of 2008-2009 financial crisis
GLOBAL container throughput figures will be down in 2020 - and by a margin comparative only to the global financial crisis of 2008-2009 because of...
- Huanghua port to boost annual cargo capacity by 33 million tonnes
CHINA's Huanghua port in Hebei province has started construction of six terminal projects, which will bring another 33 million tonnes cargo...
- Boeing discovers two manufacturing flaws in Dreamliner fuselage
BOEING has discovered two manufacturing flaws in the fuselage of eight 787 Dreamliners, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Spectre delivers B737 aircraft to Tianjin Air Cargo
US Austin, Texas-based freighter aircraft lease-finance company Spectre Cargo Solutions has delivered a B737-700BDSF to Tianjin Air Cargo
- Airfreight rates from China on the rise
AIRFREIGHT rates from China to Europe and North America are on the rise, with rates from Shanghai to those destinations up about 10 per cent over the...
- Agility's H1 net profits plunge 61pc despite increase in airfreight revenue
KUWATI-BASED Agility saw its profits dive in the first half, although its airfreight business performed well
- OOIL H1 profit down 19.4pc to US$102m despite 3.9pc rise in revenue
ORIENT Overseas International Line (OOIL), the parent company of Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) and a subsidiary of Cosco, has posted a profit...
- Nine Abducted FPSO Crewmembers Released by Pirates
Nine Nigerian crewmembers who were kidnapped from the FPSO Sendje Berge last month have been released, according to operator BW Offshore.