Container shipping: Container shipping stock prices have been in full retreat with early March witnessing a market storm as stock markets around the...
- Drewry Maritime Financial Insight: Shipping Facing the Pandemic Crisis Effect
- Pre-Chinese New Year box spike fails to take off, activity subdued
US containerised imports from Asia have seen some increased activity at the start of the year but it pales in comparison to years previously
- Ethiopian Airlines prevails over crash to see profit grows 18pc
IN a year marred by challenges including a plane crash in March that killed 157 people, Ethiopian Airlines Group recorded an increase in profit after...
- What do Saudi Arabia’s moves in maritime law mean?
In January 2019, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (the Kingdom) introduced, for the first time, a bespoke Commercial Maritime Law issued pursuant to Royal...
- Continuous dialogue key to working out US-China trade impasse: experts
A GROUP of American and Chinese economists has emphasised the urgent need to address the US-China trade issues through talks and work together to...
- HPH Trust Q2 net profit down 37pc to US$21.7m on lower box throughput
HUTCHISON Port Holdings (HPH) Trust announced a 36
- Optimism prevails in shipping industry in 2018: Moore Stephens
MOORE Stephens, an accountant and shipper adviser, expects optimism to outweigh pessimism in the shipping industry during 2018
- Lion Shipbrokers market report 21 February 2016
Lion Shipbrokers Market Report week 07-21 February 2016. Second hand sales and demolition markets update.
- Baltic index on crash course, at 28-year low
Commodity shipping costs now match a record low set 28 years ago, with the Baltic Dry Index falling 30% this year to 553 points – the lowest level...
- Atlantic Panamax Freight Rates on the Rise
An improved sentiment prevails in trans-Atlantic Panamax freight rates as demand tightens for tonnage capacity.
- New building Orders on the Rise
Activity in the newbuild sector is slowly picking up for most yards in the Far East. According to Fearnleys, the temporary slowdown early...
- Fearnleys Shows Slight Market Recovery
Over the last week, 62 firm newbuilding orders have been reported, according to Fearnleys. Optional vessels are being declared in all...
- 'K' Line reverses loss into US$151 million profit, revenues up 10pc
"K" LINE, Japan's No 3 carrier, posted an April-to-September net profit of JPY14.7 billion (US$150.75 million), drawn on 10 per cent more revenue to...
- Massively indebted Vietnamese shipbuilder misses payment
International investors are growing concerned about Vietnam's state-owned shipbuilding conglomerate Vinashin.