TWO companies are bringing the environmentally friendly e-Cargo Cycles to Miami as part of the DHL GoGreen strategy to reduce its carbon footprint,...
- DHL to launch ecofriendly cargo bikes for deliveries in downtown Miami
- Caribbean Airlines operates regional cargo charter service
CARIBBEAN Airlines has started operating cargo charter services to support supply chains within the Caribbean region
- Drone Delivery Canada to pilot cargo flights with payload of up to 400 pounds
DRONE Delivery Canada (DDC) plans to launch revenue-generating package deliveries this month from DSV Panalpina A/S's 1
- US$1.8m cocaine hidden in flower shipment seized at San Juan airport
US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officers at Puerto Rico's San Juan airport have swooped on 161 pounds of cocaine from Colombia hidden...
- Missouri's Kansas City International Airport cargo falls 2.9pc in January
KANSAS City, Missouri, airport (KCI) cargo was were down 2
- Freighter conversions all the rage as Boeing wins small aircraft orders
US aircraft manufacturer Boeing Co failed to win any orders for commercial aircraft in January for the first time in over half a century
- US-China trade deal bodes well for poultry exporters via Georgia ports
THE governor of the US state of Georgia Brian Kemp told the Georgia Foreign Trade Conference that the new trade deal with China has already resulted...
- Kansas City airport has third busiest year in its history in 2019
MISSOURI's Kansas City International Airport air cargo tonnage in 2019 was down 0
- Elroy Air claims its VTOL drone can carry 500 lbs and fly 300 miles
SAN FRANCISCO's Elroy Air, an aerospace and logistics company, has developed an autonomous hybrid VTOL (vertical take-off and landing) aircraft...
- Kansas City airport handles 4.7pc less cargo in November
KANSAS CITY, Missouri Aviation Department reported that air cargo tonnage, comprising both freight and mail transported by all carriers at Kansas...
- FedEx adds B767F to its Madrid-Paris route as part of modernisation
FEDEX Express has added a new Boeing 767-300 freighter that will operate five times a week on its Madrid, Spain to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport...
- FAA okays restricted UPS drone delivery, seen as big breakthrough
AMERICA's Federal Aviation Administration (F) has given Atlanta-based United Parcel Service (UPS) permission to use delivery drones at hospital,...
- FAA gives the go-ahead for UPS drones to operate
UNITED Parcel Service Inc has won US certification to fly drones under regulations similar to those for airlines, a milestone that allows the company...
- UK authorities seize 1.3 tonnes of heroin at Felixstowe in Maersk box ship
OFFICERS from the Border Force and the National Crime Agency (NCA) in the United Kingdom have netted 1,279 kilogrammes of heroin worth GBP130 million...
- Amazon.com to buy 9.9pc of Canadian air freight partner Cargojet
- Kansas City's July air freight volumes rise 2.7pc YoY to 17.5m pounds
KANSAS City International Airport in the US state of Missouri saw air freight volumes, comprising both cargo and mail, rise by 2
- UPS tests self-driving tractor trailers with TuSimple
UPS Ventures, the venture capital arm of UPS, has invested in a minority stake in autonomous driving company TuSimple
- Best Transportation tests Port of NY-NJ's first electric truck for containers
THE Port of New York and New Jersey has put its first zero-emission drayage truck into service, as part of efforts to improve the air quality around...
- Old Dominion's Q2 net income up 6.5pc to US$174m on 2.6pc hike in revenue
OLD Dominion Freight Line, a less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier based in Thomasville, North Carolina, saw second quarter net income rise 6
- Cargojet handles 'record volumes' during Amazon's Prime Day shopping
CANADIAN overnight freighter operator Cargojet said that it handled 'record volumes' and added capacity to meet e-commerce demand for...