FLORIDA-BASED parcel delivery network for Latin America SkyPostal has sounded an alarm for disappointments at Christmas
- Warning on Xmas shipments, airfreight capacity crunch push e-commerce to sea
- Liftings at Port of LA reach record 961,833 TEU in August
THE Port of Los Angeles had its best month ever in August, processing a record-setting 961,833 TEU in August
- Air cargo braces for Covid-19 vaccine capacity constraints: survey
AN Air Cargo News survey has shown that the air cargo industry is expecting to face capacity shortages when a Covid-19 vaccine is developed and needs...
- Oman Aviation Group, DHL sign deal to upgrade cargo services
THE Oman Aviation Group (OAG) has signed a partnership deal in the field of air cargo with German express delivery giant DHL at Muscat International...
- Sydney's container congestion sparks anger all round Down Under
SYDNEY's pile up of empties, sorely needed in China ports if liners would only take them there, are causing massive congestion in Botany Bay,...
- Cathay flew 98.8pc fewer passengers and 36.7pc less cargo in August
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon carried a total of 102,122 tonnes of cargo and mail in August, a decrease of 36
- Mumbai rival Mundra surpassing JNPT container throughput
INDIA's Adani Ports at Mundra, 475 nautical miles north of Mumbai, increased its July volume six per cent to three million tonnes year on year...
- China mulls enacting blank sailing ban to chill soaring freight rates
BEIJING is considering forbidding ocean carriers to cancel sailings from China as transpacific rates soared to an eight-year high, reported...
- LNG is the only way to decarbonisation, say LNG promoters
LNG (liquid natural gas) is touted as the only viable way to the decarbonisation of world shipping, says SEA-LNG chairman Peter Keller, announcing...
- China witnesses uptick in air cargo as economic activity resumes
AIR freight rates from China to Europe, the US and Japan are rising as China takes the lead in resuming production after the impact of the Covid...
- Boeing lets EVA drop 10 Dreamliners for three 777Fs instead
TAIWAN's Evergreen Airways (EVA Air), a Taiwa has reportedly reached an agreement with Boeing to change seven 787-10 on-order Dreamliners to...
- Importers analysing peak season shipments in LA to Long Beach
THE ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach handled 53
- Caixin PMI shows marks of recovery in China's services sector
CHINA's services activity again expanded at a solid pace in August, though slightly slower than the previous month, a Caixin-sponsored survey...
- India posts worst GDP fall of major economies as Covid spikes
INDIA's economy fell 23
- Trump calls off talks with China, 'don't want to talk to them now'
US President Donald Trump said he called off trade talks with China, raising questions about the future of a deal that is now the most stable point...
- Association of Asia Pacific Airlines reports July cargo demand stablises
THE Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (PA) reported a stable air cargo demand in July, reports London's Air Cargo News
- Shenzhen Customs posts 13.5pc in July trade growth to US$40 billion
SHENZHEN, south China's metropolis, saw foreign trade grow 13
- North American weekly rail traffic down 12pc, intermodal off 11pc
NORTH American rail volume for the week ending August 22 on 12 reporting US, Canadian and Mexican railways totalled 320,649 carloads, down 12
- Airfreight rates from China on the rise
AIRFREIGHT rates from China to Europe and North America are on the rise, with rates from Shanghai to those destinations up about 10 per cent over the...
- Domestic trade to help growth of Chinese ports
DOMESTIC container shipping will be China ports' growth engine as the pandemic impacts on international trade, according to the China Ports and...