FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM has announced a rate increase of US$300 per TEU and $500 per FEU on cargo from the Far East to the Indian subcontinent...
- CMA CGM ups Far East-India rate US$300/TEU - $500/FEU August 15
- ICTSI Pakistan plays hosts to new UIG pendulum service
PAKISTAN International Container Terminal Services (PICT) has welcomed the newly launched UAE-Indian Subcontinent-Gulf service (UIG), with an...
- Oman Air keeps busy delivering UN relief to war-torn Yemeni capital
OMAN Air has revealed it has operated 69 chartered cargo-only flights from April to June, including the highest-ever cargo load the airline has ever...
- US bans Pakistan International Airlines after fake pilot certificates found
PAKISTAN International Airlines (PIA) has been banned from the US because nearly a third of the nation's pilots had fake certificates, reports...
- Italy migrant crisis!
Italy migrant crisis: 180 migrants allowed off rescue ship
- Shandong Port Group and Rizhao Port jointly develop overseas facilities
SHANGDONG Port Overseas, a unit of Shandong Port Group, has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Rizhao Port to jointly develop...
- Abu Dhabi starts Safeen Feeders to ensure food and medicine delivery
THE Abu Dhabi Ports Co (ADPC) will start operating Safeen Feeders to call on nine ports in India, Pakistan and the Persian Gulf in an effort to...
- Indian scrap yards brace for new wave of ship demolitions
DEMOLITION markets in the Indian subcontinent have now largely reopened and are preparing for a new wave of containerships for scrapping
- US Q1 containerised agricultural exports up 13pc
US agricultural exports increased 12
- CMA CGM scraps peak season surcharge for E Med, Black Sea to Indian Subcontinent
CMA CGM is cancelling its peak season surcharge (PSS) of US$200 per dry container that was introduced on March 15, starting from May 1
- China and Pakistan enter new era of joint ventures amid closer trade ties
RELATIONS between Pakistan and China have warmed due to the difficult time that both the nations experienced earlier, according to Pakistan's...
- Etihad Cargo-dnata extend to North America and South Asia Pacific
UAE's Etihad Cargo, the cargo and logistics arm of Etihad Aviation Group, has extended its partnership with Dubai ground handler dnata, reports...
- US busts Pakistani nuclear smuggling ring via Hong Kong, Canada
FIVE Pakistani men are charged with tricking 29 American companies into illegally exporting equipment and components to the blacklisted Pakistan...
- Ships calling at EU ports will need inventory of hazmat certification
ALL ships entering a European Union port or anchorage will need to carry a valid and certificated Inventory of Hazardous Materials (IHM) by the end...
- Open-loop scrubbers are banned at Pakistan's Port of Karachi
JUST weeks after IMO 2020 came into effect, the Pakistani government has joined a string of other global destinations and banned open-loop scrubbers...
- Sinokor Hong Kong now offers daily China-Korea short sea service
SINOKOR Hong Kong Co Ltd, as its name shows, specialises in service to and from China and South Korea as it has done for more than 30 years
- Pakistan imports 1,765 US Holsteins to re-start failed diary venture
THE first-ever sea shipment of American diary cattle, 1,765 head of Holsteins, has arrived in Pakistan, reports Karachi's Business Recorder
- ICTSI Pakistan earns new international safety standard
PAKISTAN International Container Terminal (PICT), International Container Terminal Services, Inc's (ICTSI) subsidiary at the port of Karachi, has...
- All-cargo air service links Lanzhou in northwest China and Lahore, Pakistan
A NEW all-cargo air service has been launched between Lanzhou, capital of northwest China's Gansu Province, and Lahore in Pakistan
- Surprise! Surprise! Bunker fuel shake-up plays out in weirdest ways
THE UN's shipping fuel shake-up is not playing out the way pundits thought it would, reports Dubai-based MENA Financial