THE Purchasing Managers' Index (PMI) dropped to 49
- China factory output falls for 4th month as US-China trade row simmers
- Retail slumps as China's July industrial output slowest since 2002
CHINA posted the weakest industrial output growth since 2002 accompanied by slumping retail...
- China's service sector still growing, but factory output slows in July
CHINA's official service sector Purchasing Managers' Index fell to 53
- LA-based CIMC Intermodal Equipment's box chassis output up record 53pc
LOS ANGELES based container chassis maker CIMC Intermodal Equipment has increased their chassis...
- China's factory output growth weakest since records began in 1995
CHINESE factory output slowed to its weakest growth on record early this year, indicating...