KOREA Marine Transport (KMTC) has added the 2010-built 8,540-TEU containership Seroja Empat to its fleet through a time charter
- KMTC charters 8,540-TEU ship from Japan's Nissen Kaiun
- Synergy Group adds 20,000 TEU newbuild to fleet
THE Synergy Group has welcomed the Ever Gifted, a 20,388 TEU containership with 1,300 reefer plugs built by Japan's Imabari Shipbuilding that...
- Shipbrokers kick off a bullish fourth quarter with prices on the rise
FOURTH quarter sales of second-hand containerships picked up in the first week October, according to Alphaliner
- Gemadept buys feeder vessel for US$7.5m from Japan's Nissen Kaiun
VIETNAM's Gemadept Shipping has bought a containership, the 1,200-TEU, 2008-built Sinar Buton, for US$7.5 million, after striking a deal with Japan's...
- Empire Bulkers pays $8m for panamax
Empire Bulkers pays $8m for panamax
- Denmark Gets Closer to Its First LNG-Fuelled Ferry
Contracts for building the first LNG-fuelled ferry for domestic Danish trade have now been signed.