MODERN Terminals has donated the first two issues of its staff newsletter Hoi Ma published in 1977 and a model of a straddle carrier - nicknamed...
- Modern Terminals donates crane to Hong Kong Museum of History
- Hutchison Ports stages 50th Anniversary at HK Maritime Museum
HUTCHISON Ports HIT (HIT) is sponsoring complimentary admission to the Hong Kong Maritime Museum (HKMM) on its 'HIT 50th Anniversary Fun Day'...
- OOCL celebrates 50th birthday with HK community
OOCL recently held a Family Fun Day event at the Hong Kong Maritime Museum (HKMM) to celebrate the company's 50-year anniversary with the Hong...
- Philippines youth group visits NYK head office and maritime museum
JAPANESE shipping giant NYK recently played host to a group of Filipino young people as part of the Japan-East Asia Network of Exchange for Students...
- Hong Kong training produces first female chief engineer of seagoing ships
JOANNA Kwok has become the first woman in Hong Kong to qualify as a chief engineer of seagoing vessels
- Customs office to be developed as customs museum reflecting spirit of Goa
MANGALORE will be the site of an Indian Customs reflecting the spirit of the former Portuguese enclave of Goa, reports New Delhi's Times of India
- Marseilles commemorates Jacques R Saade naming boulevard after him
FOLLOWING his passing last year, the city of Marseilles has paid tribute to the founding president of CMA CGM Jacques R Saade by naming one of the...
- Aeroflot is named Best Airline in Eastern Europe for the 8th time
RUSSIA's flag carrier Aeroflot has again scooped the title of Best Airline in Eastern Europe at the Skytrax World Airline Awards, held recently...
- Sydney's Patrick Terminals celebrates 100 years on the docks
SYDNEY's Patrick Terminals has been marking its 100th year of operation with a celebration at the Australian Maritime Museum, reports...
- Emirates transports 2000-year-old Buddha to Zurich exhibition
A 2000-year-old Buddha belonging to Gandhara Civilization was transported by the Emirates SkyCargo between Pakistan and Switzerland
- Cathay, Boeing to donate world's 1st 777 to aviation museum in Arizona
HONG Kong's Cathay Pacific and Boeing announced that they are donating the first-ever Boeing 777 airplane to the Pima Air & Space Museum in...
- AA Cargo volume up 9.7pc, sets record thanks to pharma, fruit, flowers
FORT WORTH's American Airlines Cargo's second quarter year-on-year freight volume increased 9
- Tug towed explorer ship Maud back to Norway after 100 years
The 'Tandberg Polar' has towed the 'Maud', the ice-going exploration ship in which the famous Norwegian explorer Roald Amundsen tried...
- Fire gutted historic vessel
On July 31, 2018, at 4
- Submarines, planes and ships found under the Black Sea
The Russians, who researched the Crimean seashore, found 5 submarines, ships and aircraft debris.
- American Airlines moves priceless Spanish artwork to San Antonio, US
AMERICAN Airlines Cargo has safely and securely transported priceless Spanish art from locations worldwide to San Antonio in the United States
- CMA CGM creates special logo to mark its 40th anniversary
THIS year CMA CGM is celebrating its 40th anniversary and to mark this milestone the group has created a special anniversary logo to reflect its...
- Research vessel found first submarine loss in WW 1
Research vessel found first submarine loss in WW 1
- 100-year-old shipwreck discovered in Gulf of İzmir
Turkish experts have discovered a ship, believed to have sunk at the end of the 19th century, in the Gulf of İzmir off the Çiğli district on the...
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship Completes First Visit To Cuba
Royal Caribbean Cruise Ship Completes First Visit To Cuba