CONTAINER shipping consultancy Sea-Intelligence says container shipping schedule reliability declined marginally in April, down 0
- Box ship's schedule reliability down slightly in April: Sea-Intelligence
- Port of Wilmington hosts largest box ship calling on USEC
THE North Carolina State Ports Authority has made history with the visit of the 14,000 TEU Hyundai Hope at the Port of Wilmington, making it one of...
- Yang Ming builds new smart 2,800 TEU container vessels
TAIWAN's Yang Ming Marine Transport Corp says its ten 2,800 TEU container vessels, currently being constructed by CSBC, will receive Smart Ship...
- Grim economic outlook for global box cargo shipping sector: Drewry
ANALYSTS from UK-based shipping consultancy Drewry have warned that the devastating disruption to trade and the subsequent shock to global economies...
- Bulk carrier CASTA DIVA collided with the Chinese bulk carrier MING LIAN off Shanghai
Bulk carrier CASTA DIVA collided with the Chinese bulk carrier MING LIAN on May 19. CASTA DIVA left Shanghai and sailed in the direction of the...
- Yang Ming, HMM post quarterly losses and expect more heavy weather
TAIWAN's Yang Ming and Korea's HMM suffered first quarter losses as the coronavirus took its toll on Chinese volumes, reported IHS Media
- Surprise! Surprise! Hapag-Lloyd, ONE, Yang Ming post tonnage uptick
THE Alliance (Hapag Lloyd, ONE, Yang Ming) announced to general surprise that 'in view of increasing demand,' it was reinstating two...
- THE Alliances's AG3 service makes maiden call at Jubail Commercial Port
GULF Stevedoring Contracting Company (GSCCO), part of the Gulftainer group of companies, announced that it has received the Hyundai Tacoma container...
- Box ship sailings' schedule reliability falls to 68pc in Q1
CONTAINERSHIP sailings' schedule reliability in the first quarter fell to 67
- HMM ends 2M link, now to inject 100,000 TEU capacity to new VSA
HYUNDAI Merchant Marine (HMM) is to take back nine ships that Maersk Line and Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) sub-chartered in March 2017 as...
- Taiwan's imports are increasingly hit by coronavirus-related delays
THE fruit and vegetable trade with Taiwan is being crippled by new quarantine measures, ports closures, ship delays and suspended air cargo flights,...
- Dentained Yang Ming box ship in Australia released after 'unnecessary' arrest
NORMAL cargo operation has resumed on Taiwanese shipping line Yang Ming's YM Eternity containershiop which had been arrested in Sydney on Sunday
- Yang Ming boxship detained Down Under over US$13m pollution cleanup debt
TAIWAN's Yang Ming Marine Transport's 4,250 TEU containership YM Eternity has been detained at Port Botany in Australia at the request of...
- New joint liner East Mediterranean-America service to start in April
HONG Kong's Orient Oversea Container Line (OOCL), now a unit of Cosco, has announced the launch a new East Mediterranean-America Service (EMA),...
- Major alliances up Southeast Asia to US west coast shipping capacity
LEADING container shipping lines will this year offer more capacity between Southeast Asia and the US west coast, signalling that the US sourcing...
- THE Alliance unveils expanded service network for 2020
SOUTH Korea's largest shipper Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has become a full member of THE Alliance - which already includes Hapag-Lloyd, Ocean...
- HMM to lead the pack with the largest box ships ever to take to the water
HYUNDAI Merchant Marine (HMM) is to launch the world's largest containerships of 24,000 TEU on the Asia-Europe trade lanes, starting from April
- Container lines blank more sailings to match demand, bolster rates
THE downturn in US-China trade is prompting major container shipping lines to scrap an expanding number of weekly transpacific sailings
- Cheaper bunker makes scrubbers king and leaves blends, LNG behind
LOWER fuel costs have given ocean carriers a break with a 3
- Container contract rate decline appears to have ended: Xeneta data
A CONTINUING downward trend on long-term contracted ocean rates appears to have ended for the moment with increases in November, reports Xeneta