SHANGHAI feeder boxship operator SITC has acquired the 2009-built 1,700-TEU Stellar Windsor...
- SITC buys 1,700-TEU Stellar Windsor from Laurus for US$8 million
- PE firm buys HK aircraft parts firm for sum in US$300 million range
PRIVATE equity firm Permira said it has agreed to buy Hong Kong-based aircraft parts distributor...
- CMA CGM profit declines nine fold to US$2.3 million as sales rise 4.6pc
FRENCH shipping giant CMA CGM's second quarter net profit fell nine fold to US$2
- Cosco plans to invest US$877.5 million to upgrade Piraeus port
CHINESE shipping giant Cosco has submitted a plan to Greek authorities to modernise the Port...
- Cosco Shipping Ports profit off 12.5pc to US$147 million, sales rise 4.5pc
COSCO Shipping Ports (CSP) first half net profit fell 12
- ICTSI Mexico achieves 4 million TEU milestone amid capacity expansion
THE Mexican subsidiary of Manila's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI)...
- Owner, operator fined US$3 million for exceeding low sulphur fuel limit
AMERICAN authorities have levied US$3 million in fines against the owner and operator of the...
- Cosco Shipping back in black with US$205 million profit as sales soar 53pc
COSCO Shipping Holdings' reversed itself from a first half a loss of US$35
- Hapag-Lloyd back in black with US$56 million profit on greater volumes
GERMAN container shipping line Hapag-Lloyd earned a net profit of US$56 million in the second...
- 'K' Line back in black with US$71.5 million profit as sales decline 13.6pc
JAPAN's Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha Line 'K' Line reversed itself from last year's...
- US trucking group says tariffs on Chinese containers would have cost millions
THE American Trucking Associations (ATA) has welcomed the decision by the United States Trade...
- Hamburg first half volume up 7.5pc to 4.7 million TEU, but bulk slips
THE Port of Hamburg's first half container volume 7
- Agility Q2 net profit up 8.1pc to US$70 million as revenue rises 3.2pc
KUWAITI global logistics giant Agility's second quarter net profit increased 8
- Maersk's Q2 profit soars 793pc to US$134 million as sales rise 0.6pc
DANISH shipping giant Maersk Group's second quarter net profit soared 793 per cent year...
- Cosco plans to build new US$400 million container terminal at Piraeus
CHINESE shipping conglomerate Cosco, the operator of the Greek Port of Piraeus plans to build...
- Fraport H1 profit up 17pc to US$184.2 million as revenue rises 5.2pc
GERMANY's global airport operator Fraport's first half net profit increased 17
- HMM narrows Q2 loss 76pc to US$93 million as revenues rise 12.8pc
KOREA's Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM) has narrowed its second quarter operating loss 76...
- Montreal wins US$14 million in federal funding to ease truck congestion
CANADA plans to invest C$18
- ICTSI H1 profit soars 42pc to US$128.5 million as sales rise 14pc
MANILA's International Container Terminal Services Inc (ICTSI) first half profit soared...
- Savannah reaches milestone with throughput of 4.5 million TEU
THE Port of Savannah moved an all-time high of 4
- China-wide first half port throughput up 5.1pc to 127 million TEU
CHINESE first half port container throughput was up 5
- Seaspan profit hits US$454.5 million with 98.4pc ship utilisation
SEASPAN Corporation has posted operating earnings of US$110
- Adani Ports' April-June profit up 47.5pc as volumes hit 1.5 million TEU
ADANI Ports and Special Economic Zone (APSEZ), India's largest port developer and logistics...
- Hapag-Lloyd profit soars 44.5pc to US$162 million as sales rise 14pc
GERMAN shipping giant Hapag-Lloyd first half net profit increased 44
- China Harbour Engineering's US$400 million Namibian terminal open
CHINA Harbour Engineering Company has officially opened its new US$400 million port terminal...
- ATSG Q2 profit soars 57pc to US$37.5 million as sales rise 64.3pc
FREIGHTER operator ATSG saw operating income in the second quarter skyrocket 56
- Danaos first half profit up 17pc to US$34.3 million as revenue flattens
MAJOR Greek containership owner Danaos Corporation's first half net profit increased 17
- Richard's Bay port cargo volume drops in June to 8.3 million tons
THE Port of Richards Bay in South Africa saw total cargo volumes in June fall 5
- XPO Logistics first half profit up 4pc to US$798 million as sales fall 2.4pc
XPO Logistics first half operating profit was up four per cent year on year to US$798 million...
- IAG Cargo H1 sales off 3.2pc to US$312.2 million, blames global trend
IAG Cargo has posted a 3
- NYK back in the black with quarterly profit rising to US$84.10 million
JAPANESE shipping giant Nippon Yusen Kabushiki Kaisha (NYK) second quarter net profit JPY9
- Gdansk lifts record 27.3 million tonnes in first half, closes in on Petersburg
POLAND's main Port of Gdansk announced that it beat last year's first half record,...
- SIA profit falls 20.7pc to U$80.7 million as revenues rise 6.7pc
SINGAPORE Airlines (SIA) net profit in the first quarter of its fiscal year fell 20
- 'K' Line fined US$23.4 million for conspiracy by Federal Court of Australia
JAPAN's ocean automotive carrier Kawasaki Kisen Kaisha ('K' Line) has been fined...
- Westports' H1 box volume surges 17pc to 5.27 million TEU
MALAYSIA's Westports Holdings Bhd handled 5
- Global fleet grows to 22.7 million TEU as big ship demand rises
THE total global containership fleet expanded by 3
- South Carolina Ports box volume up 9pc to 2.4 million TEU in 2019
THE South Carolina Ports Authority (SCPA), with its main port of Charleston, increased year-on-year...
- Cosco's Piraeus port enjoys 23.8pc first half surge to 2.56 million TEU
CHINA Cosco's Greek Port of Piraeus posted a 23
- CP Rail H1 profits up 47pc to US$879 million as sales rise 9.7pc
THE Canadian Pacific Railway posted a first half 47
- Delta second quarter cargo revenue plunges 17pc to US$186 million
DELTA Air Lines saw its second quarter cargo revenue fall by 17 per cent year on year to US$186...
- British Airways to be fined US$230 million for failing to stop cyber hack
BRITAIN plans to fine British Airways (BA) GBP183
- Shanghai box throughput increases 5.1pc in first half to 21.54 million TEU
CONTAINER volume through the Port of Shanghai has increased 5
- Cosco to expand semi-automated Abu Dhab terminal to 3.6 million TEU
CHINA's Cosco Shipping Ports plans to expand its CSP Abu Dhabi Port Container Terminal...
- Chicago Rockford Airport to receive US$11.3 million in federal grant
THE Chicago Rockford International Airport will receive US$11
- Novorossiysk port's Q1 cargo volumes are up 0.3pc to 47.63 million tonnes
NOVOROSSIYSK Commercial Sea Port (NCSP) Group's consolidated cargo volumes rose by 0
- South Africa awards Tambo Springs US$168 million terminal deal
SOUTH AFRICAN rail, port and pipeline company Transnet has awarded a 20-year concession to...
- CN celebrates centennial with 6pc profit increase to US$587.7 million
THE Canadian National Railway in the first quarter of its 100th anniversary posted a 6
- PSA Singapore - 'Best container terminal - Asia over 4 million TEU'
PSA Singapore has for the 30th time been named the 'Best Container Terminal - Asia (over...
- HAROPA cargo up 5.1pc, boxes rise 4pc to 1.2 million TEU in 5 months
HAROPA, the amalgam of the ports of Le Havre, Rouen and Paris, posted a 5
- China's raises long-haul 2018 truck volumes 5.3pc to 249.8 million TEU
CHINA's Ministry of Transport has posted a 5